Port har 95.


Because of the unbelievable disgusting and shameful low level thinking, lives, beliefs, lies, and actions of some of the Fgc Port Harcourt 95 set which I believe is in the majority, and the negative effects it has had on me without my knowledge for a long period of time, I wish to create some words fit to describe them, because they are a disgrace to FGC Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, and the whole FGC's in Nigeria.

Those who have not been part of the group they formed, and the idiots they became, are exempted from this. Including Francis, the only person I can say has done something that had a great impact in my life (1996), for which I owe appreciation. And Olisa and Benson, my true boarding house comrades, who left the school before we graduated.

Port Harcourt is the name: however theirs are;

Port har cockroaches. Port har parasites, Port har shit, port har maggots, port har urine, port har homosexuals, port  har lowlevel, port har fools, port har jealousy, port har local, port har gold diggers, port har thieves, port har common shafatu, port har common Suleiman, port har common Abdulmutallib, port har they can die if I don't know the sons of President, port har they can do anything to know sons of President & other of ojeje's contacts, port har they can eat shit of sons of President and common shafatu, port har they can kill to go to Sokoto, port har sokoto house boys, port har rift rafts, port har yahoo yahoo/419/fraud, port har kids of useless poor parents that have never seen kids of President before, port har imbeciles, port har disgrace to FGC Port Harcourt and teachers, port har bush babies, port har mad men, port har mad osu, port har shit ebibio, port har idiotic kenebi, port har common Mohammed Etsu, port har imbecile nero scott, port har Ike, port har kelvin, port har stupid, port har gutter level, port har mount scatter for sokoto boys, port har they will kill Ojeje for not taking them to Sokoto to know sons of President, port har it is you and your families that will be killed, port har don't you and your parents know the way to sokoto, port har why didn't you ask to be taken to Sokoto in plain language, instead of animalism languages, port har what are you today with the Sokoto? Port har are you now better off than those Port Harcourt boys and girls who don't know those two sons of President, common shafatu, and others, port har money ritualists, port har low political levels, port har who has ever helped me in life, port har shame, port har regret walking around a beautiful school with some animals, port har I want to go to sokoto, port har I don't want to go to university, I want to go and know sons of President (imbecile osu charles erijo), port har cursed, port har slaves and servants to me in the political, government, and other arenas, port har useless, port har betrayers, port har enemies, port har no sense since secondary school days, port har make me laugh with their foolishness, port har their destiny is to know sons of President, and common shafatu, port har knowing nothing about true power, port har not knowing that I am the most powerful person in Nigeria, port har low and local levels, hahahahahahahahahaha!

This is just to express my disgust.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments