Celebration and Solidarity at APC national Headquarters.

Today at the national headquarters of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to show solidarity, and celebrate with them, the victories of the just concluded 2023 Presidential, and governorship elections. Congratulations to the President elect, and his Vice president, all governors elect, and their deputies, and all elected members of the national assembly, and state houses of assembly.

Remember this two thumps up sign in the picture? I started doing it during my 2021trips to the Southern states, and today what started with a desire and a will, has been achieved to a reasonable level, with the southern presidential victory of Senator Bola Tinubu, with the usual and standard Presidential results signature showing that I was the reason for the victory. 

For the 2015, and 2019, APC Presidential victories, the announced results were 15 million plus. The signature signifying the tax identification number of my company Julio Rock Nigeria Limited, which is 15382107-0001. However, for 2023, the annonced results was about 8 million plus, which was in reference to my telephone number, 08 15 8 943890, which I used to communicate with the President, and the Chairman of INEC, on election day, (number can be seen on all my letterhead, and complimentary card in this blog). A look at the number clearly shows the number 15 in between the first and second number 8. This was a clever change in  modus operandi, and a job well done. 

The import of this is to show that, the August Visitor, is the master of the nation, Presidency, parties, Armed Forces, INEC, etc, and the world. And like the Nigerian Army motto says, 'Victory is from God Alone' they are more than justified in their actions. Let it be noted that nothing in Nigeria, is the reason for my power, and legitimate authority. Everything is from above, the ancient times, and from overseas. I don't even have a Nigerian family. My families are my foreign descendants overseas, and I need a DNA test to verify a potential Nigerian child, whose mother doesn't exist in my life. Friends, relatives, school mates, and neighbors, have nothing to do with my authority and powers.

The opposition PDP, don't complain, because you enjoyed the same favouritism for 16 years, now let's strengthen APC, so that both parties will take control of the future. APC, be informed that electoral victories come from the results announced, and not from campaign and rallies. Therefore, he that is responsible for the announced results is the major reason for the electoral victory. Party members, and even the President don't have total control on the electoral umpire, until they are granted access to accept any political party. That's where my work supercedes all.

Moreso, for APC, and our President elect Senator Bola Tinubu, I believe we have some finishing touches to do, in order to get to the desired Southern Christian President, on the platform of APC, come may 29 2023. I wish to once more congratulate you, and pray that you do me, Nigerians, and APC, this favour. Consider this stage a pass given to you, due to some circumstances, in order to achieve a purpose, we need you to return this pass back favourably, with terms which I stated in my previous post concerning the issue. Look at it this way, in 2015, the north and Muslims were the celebrants, except members of APC, let the South and Christians, also celebrate and jubilate an APC Presidential victory too. The true northern Muslim, and southern Christian celebrations, will deepen the roots of the party, and have genuine love, and acceptance. Kindly do it for Nigeria, APC, your family, me, and other contributors to the victories of APC. 

I think I deserve it, because this is my 3rd consecutive successful APC Presidential victories. Peter Obi, forget about it for now. PDP stop your acts of economic sabotages, which are causing all Nigerians pains. It won't make me hate APC, because I know the trick, and subtle deceit of APC, because of me. That's why I stay away from PDP for now. If Nigerians know the truth, they might hate PDP. Atiku it's time for the south, I implore you to understand. 

APC, even if there's another election, victory will be sure by the grace of God Almighty, for the long term, and short term interests of our democracy, and nation. If you know what happens at the highest levels in this world, where I operate, and get legitimacy for my authority, and powers, which have been controlling this kind of matters for thousands of years, and centuries, then you all will understand why we need to have another national political party, which must be helped to be stable across the country.

Let me add here lest I should forget, congratulations to the Cross River state governor elect, Prince Bassey Otu, his deputy governor elect, and all the elected members of the Cross River state House of assembly, on their victories. And a special thanks to the present governor of the state, Professor Ben Ayade, for decamping to the APC, after receiving my letter. There's no way, I could have turned my back on APC, because of your actions, and solidarity.

APC, whatever matters that still needs working out, can be handled in house, now that we have the victories, and assurances of another if need be.

Nigerians let me share a secret with you all. All over the world, the Armed Forces are the back bone of any nation. And this is hinged on their ability to fight and win wars, in order to protect the nations sovereignty, territory, and citizens. Therefore whatever obstacles that tries to impede this required ability of theirs, must be destroyed. For Nigeria, the Nigerian Army motto say, 'Victory is from God Alone' remember That I am the August Visitor, one from above. Therefore, let no one be a potential reason for what will make the Nigerian Armed Forces to lose relevant international connections, which they can get from the foreign nations, governments, and Armed Forces of the nations of the G8, United Nations, and all other nations of the world, which are his making in the past. That is my sincere plan for my Nigerian Armed Forces, the nation, and the economy. Even, the navy's motto, which is 'Onward Together' and the Airforce which is 'Willing Able Ready' are all linked to the August Visitor, whose nations can make them better, and the nation Nigeria which they are ready to lay down their lives for. The Nigerian police force is not left out.  

As we celebrate, let common sense prevail. A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step. For me I have done well enough to be proud of my 3rd consecutive successful APC Presidential victory, even though the relevant foreign office of mine, didn't do it's part to get the desired Southern Christian, which I had to fight alone from Nigeria, to get the present southern Bola Tinubu, who is a Muslim.

Religion in politics has never been part of my business, but believe me we need to make it happen just this one time, where it is needed. We have victory, but is there true happiness? I can force election victories, and those who truly know who I am, can never object to my decisions. However, I can't force happiness. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 









Comments