CONGRATULATIONS APC, PRESIDENT ELECT SENATOR BOLA TINUBU, AND MEMBERS ELECT OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.


I wish to celebrate with the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu, it's President elect, and the newly elected members of the national assembly, on their victories at the 2023 polls.

I also wish to celebrate my third consecutive successful APC presidential victories, (2015, 2019, and 2023). And my fifth consecutive Presidential victories in Nigeria (2007, 2011, 2015, 2019, 2023, with a presidential change of guard in 2010). It's my responsibility as the August Visitor, and unofficial Commander In Chief, to handle such matters in Nigeria. The need for northern and southern APC Presidents, was born out of my experiences carrying out this important national duty over the years. We must be willing to make the needed adjustments, as parties, and citizens.

This 2023 Presidential victory, is a great one for APC, President Muhammadu Buhari, the President elect Bola Tinubu, my humble self, and the very important national and party interests, of producing a southern and northern President, on the platform of our nascent All Progressives Congress. This is necessitated by the need to have another viable national political party to exist side by side with the PDP, for future elections in Nigeria, for the long term strengthening of our democracy, and to give Nigerians the choice to chose, unlike what was obtainable in the past, with one giant PDP, and mushrooms oppositions. 

To achieve the above, we must be willing as a matter of national interest, to make some personal, and national sacrifices to get it done. Because we don't need to take for granted the democracy, and freedoms we enjoy as a nation.

APC, at this point in time, it ought to be official knowledge that I am the reason behind Presidential victories in Nigeria. As secretive, and unbelievable that it may sound. All the foreign and local organisations are linked to me, in one way or the other. We still have some work to do to get to the desired plan for national and party interests, which circumstances, communication, and incompetence, caused a little glitch that could have completely negated the southern president agenda, which my reaction saved, and gave us a southern Senator Bola Tinubu, a Muslim instead of a Christian. 

I am very proud of the success of my reactions which gave victory to Bola Tinubu, during the party primaries on the 7th/8th of July 2022, and his/our successful victory at the presidential poll on the 25th of February 2023. At this point we have to put behind the unfortunate circumstances of 7th/8th of July 2022, and do what is right and recommended, for national interest. My/our dear president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we have to make sacrifices, for us to achieve the goal, especially now that I/we have delivered the southern presidential APC victory, and you know that the party's victory is almost guaranteed, as long as the Presidential candidate meets the minimum qualifications requirements. Elections are my legitimate national responsibilities,and I have been doing it since 2007. This post is just to celebrate the huge victory, we must make sacrifices for party, and nation.

I also wish to celebrate with Professor Ben Ayade, the governor of Cross River state, his deputy governor, speaker of the house of assembly, the citizens, and APC members of my home state of origin for their victories, at the Presidential and national assembly polls. May it be another round of victories during the governorship, and house of assemblies elections. It can be remembered that the governor, and his government decamped from PDP, to APC, in 2021, a few months after I visited the state, the government house, and wrote him a letter about my role in the victory of APC. For this singular reason, I would have fought against the downfall of APC in the 2023 Presidential, and governorship elections.

PDP never challenge the umbrella. APC there is nothing to fear, I could have overturned all plans on ground on election day, with some secret moves. However, I chose to stick with the national interest even publcly. Obi don't ever challenge your mass server President, and don't use anything under my control with the consent of others, instead of me. Edwin, a k.a, Buhari, carry on with our election day, national duty telephone conversation. Since you have heard from me. Bola Tinubu, it's time for us to make sacrifices, for the same future achiement in your family, if need be. Can you see one of the reasons I wrote you that letter, wherein I stated my southern presidential plan, and requested for your support to make it happen. Now that we have the Presidential victory, and power in APC, I guess you can do just that now. We can't lose another election.

For my coda, I will just say, let's celebrate the APC southern presidential victory, Hip! Hip! Hurray! See you soon to join in the celebrations.

APC! Change!
May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless APC.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 


Comments