Hacking of my Facebook account. Username; Ojeje Igwe Okoi.

This afternoon of today Monday 27th of March 2023, I tried logging into my Facebook, but couldn't. 

I tried the forgot password process, and discovered that a telephone number ending with the number 58, has been placed in the telephone number column. I don't have any telephone number ending with 58. My numbers used are 08158943890 and 08131901200. Also my email address, oj2bill@yahoo.com, which I used in opening the account doesn't give any response towards recovery of the account.

This is to notify the Facebook team, the CIA, KGB, Mosad, the governments of the G8 nations, Nigerian government, etc, to do whatever is in their powers to restore my Facebook account back to me, and get rid of the hacker. All other forms of punishment including spiritual execution, should be given out if not restored.

My fans and readers please ignore messages from the Ojeje Igwe Okoi Facebook account, until I can fix it. My last post was titled, celebration and Solidarity at APC national Headquarters, posted on Wednesday, 22nd of March 2023.
My earlier positions still remains valid. 

In the meantime, I will work on the alternative means of reaching out to you all. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments