NOTICE OF HACKING OF MY PREVIOUS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT; OJEJE IGWE OkOI. LET'S CONTINUE WITH THIS NEW ONE.

 
I wish to draw the attention of all my fans and readers, that my other Facebook account Ojeje Igwe Okoi has been hacked. This sad incident occurred yesterday 27th of March 2023.
.
Let us all continue from here, and for that reason, I have started from my last post, in my previous Ojeje Igwe Oko account. I can neither log in, nor recover the account using recovery process. 

I wonder what the hacker wants to achieve. I don't talk money here, I am not paid money here, even if I have money I will never talk about it here. There's nothing they can get by hacking my previous, or this Facebook account. I will just keep on backing up all posts, and relaunch, and keep on evolving. 

While they stand the chances of being dealt with spiritually, including death, by organizations, individuals and governments, such as CIA, KGB, MOSAD,.M16, the G8 nations, the United Nations, the Nigerian government, and the Armed Forces of the above mentioned nations, and more. Find and destroy the hacker/hackers spiritually if they don't let go in a week. 

Every post I have ever posted are works and things I have done, and they are all in my brain. Therefore, I can reproduce them again, even if woken up from my sleep. They are not writings of others, some are my original thinking, research, semi PhD thesis, and scholarly works, which can't be found anywhere else, the way I have written them.. Which are appreciated by the best brains in Nigeria, and the world. 

The  elections, governments, Commander In Chief, etc, are products of my being the August Visitor, and they will last forever. There's no point contesting it with me. Because I created them, and I have the everlasting powers and authorities of OWNERSHIP, backed up by above.

I wish to plead with you all to bear with me, and let's keep in interacting and learning. I am getting close to a stage which time will tell. And when I leave, I go with my powers, and authorities to wherever I am headed.

Envy, and criminality, will never make a goat, be like a lion. It can never happen.. Whether another fool decides to hack again,.we will still continue, until  I decide to drop it off completely. What a man does, ans have in his brain, can never be wiped out. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments