NOW FOR THE LOVE OF COUNTRY, PARTY, AND FOR GRATITUDE. UP APC!!!! UP BOLA TINUBU!



The first thing to celebrate about the results of the 2023 Presidential elections which the APC won, with Senator Bola Tinubu it's presidential candidate, is the fact that a southerner was the President elect, after the northern President Muhammadu Buhari. The Muslim issue can be resolved, and Bola Tinubu substituted for a southern Christian candidate, for the love of our dear nation, and gratitude to me, the reason behind the formation of APC, and it's first Presidential victory in 2015, and subsequent ones of 2019, and 2023. At this point, we can just decide to call it a day, and say we have won, and for me, my rewards for success is assured, however, I implore us all to look beyond personal interest, and move for what is more loved by Nigerians, and the long term interest of the nation, to prevent polarisation, etc.

The 2023 APC Presidential victory, is my third consecutive APC Presidential victory, and fifth consecutive Presidential victories including PDP since 2007 (2007, 2011, 2015, 2019, 2023, and a presidential change of guard in 2010). This was a national responsibility I have been carrying out, including governorship elections from my Lagos base, without being known or suspected, until the former President ebele Goodluck Jonathan of PDP, who was one of the beneficiaries of my most secret duty to our nation (from deputy governor to President), betrayed me in 2011. And I had to relocate to Abuja for the next stages, and to find out certain things before taking my decisions in 2015. Which resulted in the 2015 victory of APC.

How many Nigerians could have believed, or even believe today, that I was, and I am still the one with the authority, power, and one saddled with the responsibility of making presidents? 😄😀😃😁

I hereby retain my titles of unofficial Commander In Chief, and unofficial President of Nigeria. The head of the executive, legislative, and judiciary arms of the Nigerian government, as the August Visitor, and the reason behind the amalgamation, and creation of Nigeria. Also, all monies, revenues, commissions, etc, made by the federal government, state, and local governments, first belong to me, before they are expended on the masses via, recurrent, and capital projects.

At this point, I am reminded of my trips to the south in 2021, which was to show where I wanted the next president of Nigeria to come from. It was a trip filled with some unfortunate occurrences, which I overlooked, and proceeded with my secret mission. Now, at this point, with the success, I know I have worked for some billions of dollars. But during the trips, some of those I came in contact with thought I was going around the states looking for money, or help, even though I didn't even beg them for it. Now they should know better 😄😀😃😁😄😀😃😁😄😀😃😁😄😀😃😁. I appreciate all those who assisted from far away. As a matter of principle, I always ask those far away from me, via messages, and calls in some cases, etc,  because I feel ashame going to anyone to request for money. When I should have been a multi billionaire by now.

The above is the average problem with those I know, whenever one is trying to create something, they hardly support you, but once one is succeeded, then they either want to control everything, take everything, or envy drives them mad, and they try to destroy everything. Which was also part of the twists, turns, and maneuvers, which preluded the Presidential primaries, and elections. I remember traveling from Abuja, to Imo, Cross River, Rivers, Abia, Imo, and ending up in Lagos, with the delivery of my letter to Senator Bola Tinubu, at his bourdilon residence, before returning to Abuja. Informing him of my plan for a Southern Christian President of APC, and requesting his support to make it happen. Now, it was as if I knew what was going to happen. Don't betray the purpose, even though you were my product. Let's both benefit from it, after carrying national and party interests.

In the course of carrying out my Nigerian responsibilities, I always work with the American President, Oval office, etc, because in 1914, when Nigeria was created, with the amalgamation of the northern and southern proctectorates, I was John Davison Rockefeller Snr, the wealthiest man in the world, and also the King of England, who the British colonial masters were representing. Since 2006/2007, no American President has ever disappointed me on matters concerning Nigerian Presidential elections/Presidents, including the American Presidential elections. President George Bush Jnr, President Barack Obama, and President Donald Trump, all never disappointed me, even when their parties had to lose American Presidential elections to the opposing parties.

Based on the aforesaid, I expected the same level of American spirit of devotion, and unquestionable loyalty to America, from President Joe Biden of America, who is also a beneficiary of my American Presidential duty. And I wrote him the most wonderful, and most important letter I have ever written to an American president, containing secrets relating to me and the second world war, his November 2020 Presidential victory, etc. To this point, he President Joe Biden, has not completely delivered on the contents of my letter to him, on replacing the northern Muslim President Muhammadu Buhari, with a Southern Christian President, preferably from the South East, or South South. Because the northern Muslim President Muhammadu Buhari, was also a product of the American Oval office/President, including other member nations of my G8 nations. Let it be remembered that Judith Rodin, the head of the/my Rockefeller Foundation visited former President ebele Goodluck Jonathan in 2014, and there was also a world economic forum in Nigeria before the downfall of PDP in 2015. And my 2013 letter to President Barack Obama, was also the birth of APC.

I will never wash dirty American linen in public, especially on matters as trivial as Nigerian Presidential elections. However, I believe that between now and 29th of May 2023, he has the opportunity to carry out his American Presidential duty to me, (America, Thomas Jefferson, and John Davison Rockefeller Snr), like all other great American Presidents have always done. And to the American government, Military, and citizens. It might be that your government have decided to change your own modus operandi, due to reasons not at my disposal. Your failure to America, Americans, Military, Democratic party, Republican party, etc, will become official, if an APC southern President is not sworn into office, on the 29th of may 2023. At this point, I wish to express my gratitude to Presidents George Bush jnr, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump (note: this is not my recommendation  of Trump).

My southern Christian brothers and sisters, dear members of APC in the north, south, east, and west of Nigeria, and all Nigerians, who are disappointed with the non full compliance with my letter, and the victory of the Tinubu/Shettima, Muslim/Muslim ticket, which is the first in our nations political history, I wish to implore you all to bear with us, and give us time to resolve whatever issues that needs to be resolved. In the meantime, I urge you all to first celebrate the southern victory we have in our southern kitty, as we southerners, northerners, and party members, etc, work together to resolve the problems, and make it a Southern Christian President, which is best for national and party interests. Nigerians are grumbling about our ticket, let's do something about it, in house, since we have the victory again from me, the August Visitor, and everlasting unofficial Commander In Chief. 

In the recent, I have warned about this my Nigerian family, who are given privileges to operate in my Nigerian, and other governments, which were created by me, and my foreign descendants. But instead of gratitude to us, they want to undermine us. 
This will lead to eternal destruction, and cut off from future opportunities. Its written in the Bible, that a man's enemies are members of his own family. Joe Bassey, is a testament of this saying, as  President Joe Biden. Please bear with me. It seems, he is putting his Nigerian ACN/Apapa local government area of Lagos ambitions which Bola Tinubu has been their leader since 1999, above American, and Nigerian interests. Or they were or are just doing the usual, "do you think we are like you, that a girl sent out of his room?" 😄 I respond; let he or she without the same sin, be the first to cast a stone. Now Oluremi Tinubu confess 😃.

Joe, you don't have the right to use my American sweat, Presidency, White House, etc, to carry out what fits your own personal agenda. This requires suicide in America, deaths and murders in Nigeria.

Senator Bola Tinubu, the southern APC President elect, which was a product of my reactions to the planned northern consensus candidate, by some ignorant members of the party, some enemies and gold diggers disguised as my Nigerian family, friends, school mates, neighbors, etc. I hereby implore you to return the favour to me, and make the best thing for nation and party happen, which is for a southern Christian President of APC. From my own point of view, your son, can be your replacement for the future next southern president, just start grooming him for us, and you have my unflinching support. Or you can chose a Southern Christian President from those who contested the APC Presidential primaries with you, as our southern replacement/President, or cancellation of primaries, or by any other method, before may 29, 2023. Kindly do the above for love of nation, family, and your dear family which will still produce a President of Nigeria, my country. Do not forget that I have been one of your secrets, including your 2022 APC Presidential primaries, and the 2023 Nigerian Presidential election, as the August Visitor, unofficial Commander In Chief, head of all parties, and owner of Aso Rock Presidential Villa, where you wish to occupy on my behalf. Be wise, and return the favour to me. If his financiers want their money back, give it to them from my own reserve, and double his own. For the Eastern APC Presidential candidate whom I wrote two letters to offering my support, and requested for a meeting us to discuss, which you didn't respond, even upto this minute, I bear no grudges, it is only unfortunate.

I remember on that on the 1st of April 2021, after delivering my letter at his bourdilon residence in Lagos, I left to embark on my journey home to kirikiri. When I got to falomo round about, about past 5pm/to 6pm, I noticed that the holy Thursday vigil mass at the church of assumption falomo, was about to start, so I decided to attended mass there before going home. As I started working towards the church, a lady approached me, and begged me for money, and I gave her 200 naira, from the little change in my pocket, and proceeded into the church for the vigil mass. What came to mind about the Identity of the woman, was the lady at bourdilon. 😃😄. And when mass started Anthony Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie was already there.

I guess the evidence to this fact, is the recent redesign, and phasing out of the 200, 500, and 1000 naira notes denominations. But the old 200 naira note, was not phased out until April 2023. And we are currently using the old and new 200 naira notes in circulation. Let the wise hear some national secrets, and do what needs to be done. Because it is not right to take the rewards for another man's sweat, in this case my sweat.  

May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless APC. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments