At the national headquarters of INEC, Abuja.



Today, I visited the national headquarters of the independent national electoral commission (INEC), to congratulate Professor Mahmoud Yakubu, the national chairman, and all staff of the commission, on the successful conduct of the 2023 general elections. 

INEC is one of the offices most dear to me in Nigeria, and I have been working with every national chairman since 2007. 

I am part of them, and they are part of me. Together, we always work for the success of elections, development, and sustenance of our democracy. During the course of their duties, they have the powers to take some decisions, because of the lies and deceits, of the politicians, which are usually not known to the general public, and for some other reasons of national interest. Because, the nation comes first, before the politicians. 

I wish to commend all the staff of INEC, for the great work they have been doing over the years. I have not been disappointed since 2007. The 2023 Presidential election, made it my 5th consecutive Presidential victory since 2007.

Sometimes, I just wonder how the so many politicians who have won elections in Nigeria, at the Presidential, governorship, and other levels, because of my secret responsibility to our nation, without neither knowing it, nor me, will feel, when they know this national secret of power, and election victory. 

I wonder how much it will be worth, if they all are to pay me, starting from the 2007 general elections, which ushered in Late President Musa Yar'adua (G.C.F.R.), and the 2007 rerun governorship elections, that were held in Cross River, Bayelsa, and Adamawa states. This began the era of deciding the outcomes of governorship elections held in outside the general elections. Sometimes I just laugh it off, because in life, helping others without their knowledge, is rewarded by God. On a lighter note, starting from the late President Musa Yar'adua's  family, President Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, President Muhammadu Buhari, and  their predecessor President Olusegun Obasanjo, all their appointees, and elected governors, and national assembly members, start looking for ways to square me like we say in Nigeria, for services rendered, without knowing it 😀😄😁😃 . Not forgetting the ones from 1976 to 1999. 

The secrets between me and the national chairmen of INEC, and our national and foreign partners, are some of the highest.

Outside the finishing touches that may be necessary in APC, before 29th of May, 2023. I have no other work doing in Nigeria, until the next general elections in 2027. I can go to sleep until that time, if I like. And allow them handle all the elections due before 2027 on my behalf. 

It's time for personal life,  and to move on to other terrains, and interests, with the proceeds, which must be delivered, as a matter of national interest, and security.

May God bless INEC 
May God bless the political parties, that contest elections. 
May God bless Nigeria 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.




Comments