Ignore my hacked, and renamed Facebook account. I have no business with the hacker or hackers.

I just noticed that my previous Facebook account, Ojeje Igwe Okoi, that was hacked by unknown persons or person, has been renamed.

This is to inform all my friends, and readers, that I have ni business whatsoever with the hacker or hackers. 

No one should respond to any message on Facebook, without confirming from me via phone calls. Don't respond to any financial request, or any message that requires any sensitive informations from you.

I wonder what the hacker or hackers have gained by hacking it, I will just recreate it again in a short while. While they stand the risk of death when discovered by any means necessary.

Let us continue with the new Ojeje Igwe Okoi. And this blog.  Whike I keep evolving new ways to reach out. I am almost done with Nigeria.

Mr or Mrs hacker/hackers, whether you unhack it or not, I don't care. Those whose accounts you have also been hacking, don't have any on my secrets there, neither will your fraud make you any ;better in life. It will only bring curses, and deaths on those involved.

The government and those from overseas, please don't give anything due to me, to anyone. This might be an impersonation attempt by fraudsters, to pretend they are me 
Please my friends and readers, be very careful with all my online platforms. Phone calls should be used to confirm any suspicious messages, or just ignore. Those who can do something to the hackers, are free to proceed.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments