Today at APC National Headquarters, Abuja

I visited the national headquarters quarters of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Abuja, Nigeria 

It is always a pleasure visiting here. Despite having spent my own money for years on my secret moves for the party, without getting my returns on investments.

That's the spirit of a venture capitalist insude of me. Rome wasn't built in a day. I waited for years for the real reasons to be known and believed. All those who are in possession, and have been holding on for some reasons, this is the time.

PDP and labour parties stop causing me unnecessary problems, you will only do yourselves harm. In the past, I did it for PDP, without any appreciations, or help from the party, not even in my career/jobs. Therefore, let me be, and know that your contributions to the party's victories are almost useless.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments