Presidential Inauguration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Vice President Shettima, of Nigeria. May 29th 2023.



I wish to congratulate Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Shettima, on their inauguration as the President and Vice President of Nigeria, today 29th of May 2023. Even though I am not completely pleased, and honestly feel we need to fix some issues together, for national and party interests. I place the blame on the Oval office, President Joe Biden, and the Armed Forces, for the lapses which led to my moves of 6th of June, the day of voting at the APC Presidential primaries, which Bola Ahmed Tinubu, won with. It's my ticket that won, however, I still want us including the President, to change it to a Southern Christian President from the APC party, and not from the liars in PDP and Labour parties. For this reason, I wrote a letter to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, which I personally delivered at his residence in Ikoyi, Lagos,on the 1st of April 2021. I can condone this Muslim to Muslim Presidential succession, because I was part of it, it's my ticket, and it's from the north to the south. But I can't accept it wholeheartedly. 
 
This inauguration, brings to an end the government of President Muhammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo, who were my previous official representatives in my offices of President, and Vice President respectively, from 29th of May 2015, to today 29th of May 2023. And ushers in my new official representatives, President Bola Tinubu and Vice President Shettima. I am the August Visitor, therefore, I remain the everlasting President and Commander In Chief, in an unofficial capacity. The Armed Forces, Police, security agencies, party members, and all government workers, take note.

I wish to also congratulate myself, on the successful transition of Presidential power from the north, to the South of Nigeria. Amidst an overwhelming ignorant party members, who believed the that the 2015 victory of the party came from the north. Let me inform you all today, that, even former President Muhammadu Buhari, who just handed over today, is yet to know all about the real reasons behind the 2015 victory of APC. Now that he is out of office he can confess this much. 😃😁😀😄. May God help Nigeria, if you know, you know.

I also congratulate all the governors, and deputy governors sworn in to office today, Senators and Members of the House of Representatives, and the members of the State House of Assembly, who are set to resume work in their various legislative chambers, across the country.

Congratulations also to the APC for coming out tops at the 2023 general elections, despite the very negative opposition politics played by the PDP, using deceits because of their previous links to me for 16 years. It was just 16 years of PDP being declared winner because of me Ojeje, and not because of the works, brilliance, strategy, knowledge, or wealth of the members. Now it's happening for APC, there should be no hard feelings. E.g, during the 2007 Presidential and governorship elections, I voted at state primary school, opposite 29 point road, Apapa, Lagos state, and PDP was declared winners in 29 states out of the 36 states. You see only me Ojeje mattered and matters, and 99.9999% of party members, neither knew me, nor this national secret. 

I wish to also congratulate all Nigerians, on the successful transition of power from one president to another. Even though, I consider it a less than 100% success rate, which has never happened before, until this 2023. This means that, the 2023 team is the worst since 2006/2007, when I directly took over the process of Presidential and governorship elections, without knowing who I was, and the reason why I was the one for such great national responsibilities. I first chose knowledge, before money. Now I have all the knowledge, as can be seen in my letter to President of America, Joe Biden, my posts, He's got the whole world in his Arms, American wonder, my role in the making of President Donald Trump in 2016, Happy 4th of July 2022 to America, and my recent letter to the Nigerian Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali Baba, and other posts, letters, and publications, in my blog ojejewilliam@blogspot.com, and Facebook timeline; Ojeje Igwe Okoi. All those who feel they're my family, friends, school mates, etc, who feel they can get involved for their own interests, because of the relationship between us, should be killed. Get involved only to do my will, and purposes, and theirs, because they didn't create or acquired with me. 

Henceforth, money is the only thing, and matter that should be important to all Presidents, present and pasts, governors, present and pasts, federal ministers, present and pasts, Military Service Chiefs, and Inspector General of Police, present and pasts, all the billionaire business men, women, and organizations, where the proceeds of my money and toils are working.  And whoever doesn't like it should go create his own planet, nations, governments, Armed Forces, Police, political parties, CIA, KGB, MOSAD, etc, because by my past works, creations, I am the richest man in the world. And I should have an excess of money, from proceeds of my works, nations, organizations, and businesses created, and expanded globally over the centuries. This is also a call to my foreign descendants and governments. 

I don't know what to do about the present situation of the successful transition of power from, President Muhammadu Buhari, to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, which was not the original plan, but was a child of necessity because of the lapses from my Oval office and White House, which made me improvise, to win with the South, even with a Muslim, than losing out completely to the Northern succession agenda. Which was a product of ignorance in the first place. If they had known me, and the real reasons behind the 2015, and 2019 Presidential victories, they would have known that I was and I am APC, and they would have done the needful for me. The southern Christian Presidential candidate I wrote letters to, and the South East, you really surprised me negatively. Obi coming up with his own lies. It was unfortunate.

Finally, Nigeria can be a cursed country, if my financial situation is not taken as a matter of national and international emergency. And if the gold diggers, parasites, thieves, useless and worthless enemies (I don't have any enemy who is not a useless animal where I am, and who can be killed like chickens without anyone suffering consequences. I think the Armed Forces, Police,. government, should start the elimination). 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments