Beware who you call my friends, family, contacts, etc

Beware who you call my  friends, family, contacts, etc. 

Some are just enemies, gold diggers, thieves, just lying, deceiving, and  defrauding the ignorant ones, and parading themselves as my friends and partners. E.g, sone of my neighbors living with me,  in my present place of abode. For this reason, I must move out, as soon as possible, before the end of this month of may. I have had no business with anyone of them since I started residing in the premises.

The 2023 Presidential, governorship, and other elections, were filled with so many evil, treacherous acts, from so many people out there, pretending to be my partners. This led to some of the complications experienced. 

However, I thank God I was able to get them out of the way, and got my desired Southern APC President, which still needs finishing touches, in a brotherly, and friendly way, for national and party interests, even though it was my making, my ticket, and money. 

It was unfortunate that even, a friend called Obi, whom I telephoned months before the elections, and had a discussion about plans for an APC southern Christian President,, went ahead and started playing games of lies, with some ignorant idiots, trying to subvert my Southern Christian President, for themselves.

I knew it was a waste of time. Because it is my responsibility to decide. It was unfortunate. 

It's always better to have  knowledge of true reasons, before criticism.

Dan don't get involved in anything that concerns me again.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments