FOR THE RECORDS.

 FOR THE RECORDS. 


Don't let me leave unhappy because I will not accept it. I can condone it, because I was part of the process, and it is my ticket. However, I have the right to request for a change, and finishing touches to my ticket, for national and party interests, because it came about due to some lapses, and communication gaps, along my chain of command.


I am the August Visitor, the unofficial Commander In Chief/President, the Head of the Presidency, Armed Forces, Police, DSS, National Intelligence, Legislature, Judiciary, INEC, political parties such as, APC, PDP, etc. And the owner of Nigeria. This means that, I love Nigeria, far more than any individual. 


Over the years I have rendered services to our nation, parties  Nigerians, north, south, Muslims, and Christians, 2023 shouldn't be different from the past. And it's APC, Southern, and Christian, to takeover from my previous, Northern Muslim ticket of President Muhammadu Buhari, (G. C. F. R)

No individual is greater than national and party interests. All those who illegally  got involved with the process are to be dealt with.

We still have time to fix it. Everything have its time and season, it's time for me to move on to other stages of the world.


Money is not my primary reason, even though I think about, work for, and deserve the trillion dollars life, as the August Visitor, and founder of the greatest nations of the world.


May God bless Nigeria, and us all.


Signed,

C. I. O. W. 

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments