HAPPY 110TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION.

HAPPY 110th ANNIVERSARY  TO THE ROCKEFELLER  FOUNDATION..

I wish to heartily felicitate with the Rockefeller foundation on its 110th anniversary celebration.

On the 24th of May 1913, the Rockefeller foundation was founded, and its positive impacts, have been felt the whole world over.

Congratulations to the founder, late John Davison Rockefeller Snr, the entire Rockefeller family, staff and beneficiaries of the foundations charity, and other programs. 

I wish the foundation and its beneficiaries, a lifetime of growth, towards making the foundation, mankind, it's charitable programs, and the world a better place for humanity.

I am thankful to God, the donors, staff and all those whose innovations, and brilliant ideas have kept the foundation growing to 110 years today. I feel blessed, being the founder of this foundation, in 1913.

Finally, I pray for the souls of our departed ones, to rest in perfect peace, Amen. 

signed,
C. I. O. W. 
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
John Davison Rockefeller Snr.

Comments