Move 1. (the 7 moves to the victory of President Joe Biden. 3/11/2020)

This is primarily about my role in the victory of President Joe Biden, of the United States of America. In the Presidential election held on the 3rd of November 2020.

It involved 7 moves from me to decide the winner. This was, and in the future will still be due to the fact that, I am the August Visitor, America, the founder, father of the United States of America, the one that can be called (_ _ _) of America, and the source of its secret powers, e.g, military, science, academic, economic, etc.

This has long been overdue. The 7 moves were.

Move 1.
My daily Bible reading, first thing in the morning. For that morning of 3rd November 2020, for my gospel reading, my Bible opened, the gospel of Luke, chapter 6, and verses 1 to 5, were the portions in the page that was opened.

This gospel reading shows Jesus being asked by some of the Pharisees, why his disciples were doing what was not lawful to do on the Sabbath. And part of his answer was that, the Son of man is Lord of the Sabbath. It also made mention of what David did. Remember that, as John Davison Rockefeller Snr, David was the name of my son. 

The above implies that I, the August Visitor, am the Lord of the United States of America. The son of man is also the Lord of the United States of America. That is why, in God we trust, is written on the American dollar. 

You can read up the rest for yourselves. Luke: 6, 1-5.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments