Congratulations APC, on the Presidential inauguration.

At the national headquarters of APC, to say hello, and congratulate the party on the inauguration of President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Vice President Shettima, their governors and deputy governors.

I look forward to the inauguration of  Senators, members of the House of Representatives, and those elected into their state House of Assembly.

Every successful toil must have its rewards. Whatever has a beginning must have an end.
My 2021 trips to the south, which ended with my trip to Lagos state, and saw me writing a letter to the new President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and personally delivering it at his Lagos residence, have come to a partial end.
Not every motion leads to the right direction.
Not every work, or efforts, yields the real results.
Only the real, can get, and produce, the real results.

I have done a lot of great things.
I have waited a lot for them to understand these.
In the process, I have endured a lot of hardships.
I am owed a lot.
I deserve to be paid a lot.
I must be paid a lot.

May God bless APC.
My God bless all Nigerians.

Signed, 
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments