Nigeria, Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, and Cross River state.

  
This is a special enlightenment, education, and information, for all citizens of Cross River state. My Nigerian state of origin.

Like Nigeria, like the Nigerian Coat of arms, like Aso Rock Presidential Villa, like Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, like Cross River state, etc. 

See the V, on the birth mark, on the top of my right arm/right shoulder, on them all. 

The pictures shows it all. The authorities, powers, vested on me. Because of ownership, being the August Visitor, etc. 

Therefore, let no one be an obstacle to me in the state. The Nigerian and Cross Riverian/Mkpani/Aduma families, relations, etc, were not my Lord Lugard, my British government /Colonial agents, neither were they my fore bearers of my G8 nations, and families. 

God bless Cross River state.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless men and women who love, truth and knowledge.

Signed, 
C. I. O. W. 
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.


Comments