The lies, deceit, and negative interferances of labour party, PDP, and their 2023 presidential flag bearers.



I wonder why Nigerians love to deal in lies, and believe lies in the political arena. Why ignorance, loves to speak louder, and harder than a microphone. All should note here that I am not a politician. I venture into these matters, on the platform of ownership. Which is known only to the highest powers and people in the world, and Nigeria. The common and ordinary people, don't even know such a thing like ownership of nations exist. 

 In June 2023, I traveled to Cross River state. I spent time in the village, and Calabar, the state capital, where I went primarily, for my usual correspondences to the governor of the state, in this case, Senator Prince Bassey Otu. Also to felicitate with, and congratulate, the state chapter of APC, on their victory, after decamping from PDP, to APC. And finally to congratulate a kins man, and friend, who was appointed the honorable commissioner for aviation, in the state. Governor Bassey Otu, that letter came from me,  and no one else. Every word in it, came from my brain, for your use, and for my benefit. 

This trip which had no business whatsoever with Labour party, or PDP. Witnessed at most places, negatively impacting nuisances, problems, and interferances, from people and individuals, of the labour party, and its presidential flag bearer, Peter Obi, and PDP. All done with lies, intent to ruin my progress and success, malicious hatred, and envy, which usually brings destruction along its paths, until it is destroyed. Another nuisance,  were the. "In" and "U", mad people problems. Which I neither recognize, nor have any business with either of them.
Even though I am used to scenarios like these, this is not acceptable. 

Therefore, I wish to state categorically that, Peter Obi, should forget about Nigerian Presidency, and politics forever. For deceiving, and lying to all Nigerians, that I was a part of his presidential plan and madness. The truth is that, I had no business whatsoever with labour party, and the PDP, and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as far as the 2023 presidential election was concerned.

Even though I am the man on whose shoulders, and arms, are vested the powers, and authorities, for determining the outcome of such presidential elections in Nigeria, and other nations, however, I specifically made my intentions known, as far back as 2021. That I wanted the presidential power, to move from president Muhammadu Buhari, who is a northerner, to a southern candidate, a Christian, preferably the south east, or south south, regions of Nigeria, and from the APC. My 2021, trips to the south, which ended with my visit to the Lagos residence, of the present president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, where I delivered my letter to him for the southern president idea. I also reached out to others, like Governor Hope Uzodinma, of Imo state, and Senator Rochas Okorocha, from the south east. To cut a long story short, there were, non responses, upsurpations, confusioons, communication gap, etc, which caused a change of plans, from me, to make do with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, which was my plan B. With plans for finishing touches after it, if possible. 

I called Obi, as a friend Obi Osang. And told him to remain in PDP, so that I could help give him the PDP ticket, because I wanted a southern president. And I specifically told him, that he was going to lose the presidential election to APC, because I was also going to give the APC ticket to a southerner from the south east, or south south region. Explaining to him the national interest of giving APC another 8 years in power, so that they can produce, a northern, and southern president, Muslim and Christian, just like PDP had done in its 16 years in power. This was to enable the nascent APC, to grow and become the second national party, for future elections in Nigeria. So that we don't go back to the past days of one giant party, with mushroom opposition parties. Further more, I told him,  that I could have given him the APC ticket, if he had been a member of APC. 

Not long after, he left the PDP, for labour party, without telling me. And started his own deceiving, and lying to all the fools out there, and probably including some of the southern APC candidates, because of my phone call. He cleverly took advantage of my planned, southern Christian candidate. I forgot about him, and his presidential ambitions after his fraudulent decision. I waited for the day of the presidential election to deliver my planned southern APC, candidate, for national interest.

I called him with the spirit of friendship, however, he acted like a fraudulent enemy. Just like some other ones had done. This was a man, I helped get victory for his second term in office, as governor, in 2010. Why couldn't he pay me back, and most importantly, accept to lose a presidential election on the platform of PDP, for the sake of his fellow south easterners, or south southerner, on the platform of APC? He wanted to deceive and lie, his way to being the south eastern candidate, when my purpose for national interest was clearly for APC. 
Nigerians, INEC, Armed Forces, political parties, I am against him from now. He is too naive, and ignorant about power. I am sick and tired of people like him, creating problems for me, for favours done them in the past, and for good intentions. 

I am writing this from somewhere in the north of Nigeria. I returned back to Abuja safely, and left two days later, for some reasons. I am just wondering why they went that far with lies,  and deceit, during my trip to my state. 

Away with them, for their lies,  deceit, envy,  wickedness, foolish thoughts, ignorance, and naivity.

APC 2023 southern president I worked for, and succeeded, with my plan B, due to confusions, ignorance, northern upsurpations, under rating of my ability by those I contacted, lies and deceit from the likes of Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, etc. I had done the same for a northern president of APC, in 2015. And so many people gave the victory, a lot of wrong interpretations, and entrenched wrong religious, and ethnic beliefs. 

Now I am informed of a planned nation wide strike by Nigerian labour congress, and the trade union congress, while I am still somewhere in the north. This is sad indeed, and ill timed for me. 

Signed,
C. I. O. W. 
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments