Cancellation of the new marriage rule. Because I will soon get married. 😄

Cancellation of the new marriage rule. Because I will soon get married.  😃😁😄😀.

May Almighty God forgive me, and us all for this joke for the married.

In my last comic post titled, the sales boy joke, I gave a new marriage rule. Which was that, any husband or wife, who eats to his, or her satisfaction in the bedroom, shouldn't have any food in the kitchen, for that day. 😃

Honestly speaking, this was borne out of my experiences in the past. There was a certain girl, whom at all times, I was the one eating to my satisfaction in the bedroom, while she didn't. The same girl, I said got angry, and sent me out of my bedroom, 😁😄😀😃 in my popular 2013 joke, police is your friend, (posted in the previous hacked Facebook account).
Then there was another girl, whom at all times, was the one eating to her satisfaction, while I didn't, or it took too long for me. 😁😄😀😃
.
In the first I was the one always getting satisfaction, and in the second, she was always the one. Making noise, and disturbing my ear drums, etc. 😁😄😀😃.

I felt both situations were unfair. And  married couples should make sure that they are fair to each other. 😁

I posted the sales boy joke, here in June, some days before I embarked on a trip to my village, in Cross River state, Calabar, and katsina. In the said joke, I said that I know that those who won't have food in the kitchen due to this rule, wouldn't be happy. However, those who have food, will be happy with me, and ensure that I get food when I come visiting. 😄.

My dear readers, I didn't know the effect of love in marriages, and that it was a situation that use to go round sometimes. The responses I got during my trips, showed me that those who don't have food in the kitchen, will never allow the ones who have, to give me. 😃. Especially the wives. In fact some will not cook, or they will prepare food below standard, and some women will serve food, in a way to show that the husband was, or is still a small boy😀😁😄😃. E.g, some served food without meat, fish, etc 😁 . The hunger during the trip was a sign from experience of the married that, I will die of hunger during the early stages of my marriage, if the rule is not abolished. 😃.

In my village, only my aunt Otu, (a.k.a mama Bam, a k.a. Mama Obama),  served me meal with lots of meat, with the usual standard, the first time 😀. Calabar, and Katsina had similar experiences 😀. Even when I returned back to Abuja, I visited the Senator from my village, and the house keeper served my meal together with his, the Senator ate it all 😄. House keeper, don't make that mistake again, now that I have cancelled the new marriage rule. One was giving me tea with a lot of other beverages, but without milk, in his office 😀.
So many showed me that I was going to suffer the same hunger, when I get married. Because, if that marriage  rule exist, most wives will never accept that they are satisfied. Because they will want to eat to their satisfaction in the bedroom, and still have the whole food in the kitchen 😃😁😀😀.

At this point, I remembered some experiences I had. E.g, one girl asking what was that, and I said to myself, so all I did was nothing eh! and when I wanted to leave she said, where are you going to? 😄. I also said to myself, so I shouldn't go anywhere because she hadn't had enough. What if I had to go to work, keep a business, or job appointment, or go see a doctor? 😃😁😀😄. Another one was one telling me don't stop, when I was almost dying. Well, I said to myself, I would not wait until I die, because some girl wants more. 😃😁😀😄.

Therefore, based on the above, and since I am not yet married, and I wish to soon get married, to a beautiful, educated, and wise lady, who will be fit to be my first lady, or take my presidency, to become president of my United States of America, or any of my G8 nations.
I hereby cancel the said new marriage rule. I declare it null and void. 😃😁😀😄🎂🥂🌹🌷🥀🌻💋.

I have accepted the advise of husbands and wives, that this new marriage rule isn't good, and might happen to me, when I get married. 😄😁😃😀

For instance, imagine me getting married to miss America, Grace Stanke, or miss world, or miss universe, daughter from a presidential family, a pretty medical doctor, etc, and then lacking food no matter how hard I try. This will be a disgrace to my oVal office, my Pentagon, and US Armed Forces, CIA, the G8 nations, their leaders, their Armed Forces, and my descedants in those nations, United Nations, including the Nigerian Armed Forces, and my Aso Rock presidential Villa, etc, 😄😀😃😁.

I hereby implore love to continue to reign in marriages, everyone should always have food in the kitchen, and in the bedroom. And all attempts should be made to stop the one party always having their fill/enjoyment syndrome, without the other.

May God forgive us all, for any sin due to this joke.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.








Comments