My letter to the governor of Cross River state, Senator Prince Bassey Otu.

My letter to the governor of Cross River  state, Senator Prince Bassey Otu. 

May God bless Cross River state.
May God bless the governor, and his government. 
May God grant him the wisdom, to govern the state, to greater heights.

Special greetings, to all the former democratically elected governors of the state, all Generals, of the Armed Forces, officers and men, of the Armed Forces, police, etc. I still look forward to your usual support, even though our citizens, may never understand why, and they don't know what they have, by having me. Likewise, Nigerians don't know what they have by having me here in Nigeria. Instead of harnessing for the greatness and betterment of Nigeria, some try in futility, to destroy, and belittle, what is greater than all Nigerians, and Nigeria as a country, and government. In futility, because I am the maker, father, and foundation of Nigeria. Nothing in Nigeria, can be greater, no matter their  envy, or ignorance.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments