My message to my friend Yakubu, for the 11th November 2023, governorship elections in Imo, Kogi, and Bayelsa states.

My message to my friend Yakubu, for the 11th November 2023 governorship elections in Imo, Kogi, and Bayelsa states.

"Good morning my dear INEC national chairman. It's time again for us to render services to our nation Nigeria.
I want APC declared winner in Imo, Kogi, & Bayelsa states.
IMO and Kogi, must be declared for APC, no matter what happens. Because you know my position is higher, than the decisions of the electorates.
For Bayelsa if you have any reason to give the gov a second term, then use your own discretions. But, I want Bayelsa to be APC, so that we can have two APC states in the Niger delta." (End of message).

Well done Yakubu, Prof Mahmoud Yakubu, for a job well done. Congratulations to the winners.

I have been sending messages like this since 2007, to all national chairmen of INEC. Via, Michael a.k.a. Prof Maurice Iwu, Mustapha a.k.a., Prof Attahiru Jega, and now Yakubu, Prof Yakubu Mahmoud. They are all alive, and my evidences and witnesses, together with some former presidents, such as General Obasanjo, Dr. Ebele Jonathan, General Muhamadu Buhari. Via, Obiesia, Ebele, and Edwin, respectively. This has been my work since 2006/2007. They are my subordinates.

I am one of the best kept secret in Nigeria, and elections are my responsibilities to determine. Sometimes, I don't get involved, or leave it to the discretion of INEC national chairman, etc. The president is below me in this national duty.

Senator Eteng Jones Williams, the governorship elections in Imo, Kogi, and Bayelsa states, were the reasons I visited, and spent a lot of time at the maitama residence, with you and the rest in the house. It's the secret way I work with my known and unknown agents. 😂😁😀😂. Because one day, it might be your own turn. You have contributed to the victory of others, because I operated from your house. One day they will contribute to your own. I am the number one authority in this line of business. Now, you know. I wish you the best.

Nigerians, Professor Yakubu Mahmoud, and all national chairmen of INEC, are not biased against any party. They are just doing their work for me, backed up by my nations, governments, foreign families, organizations, etc, which no Nigerian political party, or politician, can take out. They do this work based on knowledge, and parameters, not known to most of you.

For PDP, I remember that during the 2007 general elections, I voted at, states primary school, opposite 29 point road, where we have Nigerian Army Signal (NAS) guest house, inside Arakan barracks cantonment, Lagos state, and PDP won 29 states, in the governorship elections, and the presidency.

I kept on doing it for PDP, until.2011 when former president Ebele Goodluck Jonathan betrayed me, and my reactions gave birth to the victory of APC in 2015. PDP stop sabotaging APC, and the economy.

APC, get rid of PDP in APC, or make them dormant. It was fraud from the beginning. They won elections because of me, and can't win the presidency again, without me. PDP and labour parties, Atiku, and Peter Obi, don't come near me, or disturb my life, with your useless, foolish, and madness politicking, which used to get victory because of me. I just need peace, and my rewards, royalty, etc.

For all those who know me in Nigeria, this is what I have been working on since 2006, starting from Nigeria, and stretching my boundaries abroad. Me working for anyone, was cut off for these. And my constant request for loans, which I keep records of, so that I can repay later on in good measure, was, and still is, my anger and reaction to this secret.

I make others billionaires, presidents, governors, federal ministers, etc, without them knowing, meeting, or appreciating me.

How much is it all worth? How many trillions of naira? And billions of dollars abroad? 😂😁😀😂.

All those who l have helped and who have been beneficiaries since 2007, you all owe yourselves a moral obligation to look and reach out to me, for some sort of appreciations, becauase I need them now. And those who need my services for the future, you also owe yourselves the moral obligations, while we move forward.

Sometimes, I wonder how much I have spent on this, since 2006, without being paid.

President Ahmed Bola Tinubu, you must reach out to me, as your coup plotter. I need a new house, so that I can use the address on my company letterhead, which I will use to write a letter to you, our dear Chief of Defence of Staff, and friend General C.G. Musa, and his colleagues, and Prof Mahmoud Yakubu, etc.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.


Comments