My reflections after the 2023 presidential election and inauguration.

My reflections after the 2023 presidential election, and inauguration.

Before the 2023 presidential elections, my plan was to make the APC president, a southern Christian. However, I ended up with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my plan B.

After a successful presidential inauguration, I decided to take out some time, and reflect about it all.

As the man whose responsibility it is, to determine the outcome and winner, of presidential elections in Nigeria, because I am the August Visitor, unofficial Commander In Chief/President, head of all arms of government, and APC coup plotter. I decided in 2021, to make the successor to former President Muhammadu Buhari, to be from the south, a Christian, preferably from the South east, or south south. I embarked on a trip to the south in 2021, which ended with a visit to the Lagos residence of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the current president of Nigeria, where I had gone to deliver my letter to him on the said subject. Urging him to work with me. I wrote letters to some other ones.
 
However, due to ignorance, difference between politics and real power, disregard, lack of responses to my letters, by those from the south east, whom I had writen letters to, and others, I had to make do with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on the morning of the day voting took place, at the APC presidential primaries. This was like my plan B. Due to the purported planned northern consensus candidate. 

The success of this plan B, of a southern Muslim, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, didn't come easy. It could have gone to the north for a second time. 

Therefore, it was a case of a bird at hand, being worth two in the bush. A southern Muslim Tinubu, was better than another northern Muslim. 

I did my best, but unfortunately, the southern Christians from the east, I contacted via letters, Governor Hope Uzodinma, and Senator Rochas Okorocha, and others, never responded, and there was no channel of communication between us. I felt they didn't believe me, didn't know what, and who the real secret of power was, and they took me for granted, from all at my disposal, and knowledge.

During my recent travels to Cross River and Katsina states, I still noticed the disturbing lies, and deceit, from PDP, and labour party, especially the Peter Obi camp, of labour party, following me around with the lies that, we were together, and looking for a way to make him president, this also applies to the Atiku/PDP camp, in some regards. This scam, madness, and enemy attacks of theirs, started before the elections, which I proved them wrong, by delivering the APC ticket. Based on this enemy lies, madness, and deceits, I wish to state the records straight.

I wish to state categorically clear that, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (G.C.F.R.), is my President for the 2023 presidential elections.

For reasons of national interest, it was necessary to have a northern, and southern, APC presidents, and Muslim and Christian. For the sake of posterity. I neither had any business with PDP/Atiku, or Labour/Peter Obi, presidency before the elections, nor after the elections. Any such story, is a lie, fraud, and attack on my success.

The only change I can accept is, the APC replacement of President Bola Tinubu, for a southern Christian APC candidate. With concrete terms made with the President, for one of his children, or candidate, to be president, in the nearest future. Also, the term of the new president, should be seen as a continuation of the Tinubu presidency, from 29th of May, 2023.

This can.be done by APC, and other stakeholders, by annulling the APC primaries, or by any other means, and replacing him, with the southern Christian president of choice. This can be likened to what happened in the emergence of Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, as the governor of Rivers state, in 2007. Although the situations were a bit different. But the term was not extended.

Anything outside this APC southern replacement, or substitution, after Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, had successfully joined the league of presidents of Nigeria, will not be acceptable by me. And my president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, remains in my Aso Rock Presidential office, for me, and for all Nigerians.

Mr. President, kindly work on reversing the ugly trend of inflation in the economy. President Bola Tnubu, and all members and officials of APC, be responsive to me, above all.

Oh! How I wish, someone knew me, and what, who real power was. I would probably be saying, I walked up to him in a Catholic church in Abuja, and he became a governor, and I went to his governor's office, with a letter, and he became President. Or I went to the national assembly office of a Senator, with a letter, and the Senator became president. But for now, the story is that, I went to the Bourdilon, Ikoyi, residence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in Lagos, with a letter, and he is president of Nigeria today. 

Peter Obi / labour party, I hereby warn you to stop coming around me, for anything whatsoever, especially with your lies, deceit, fraud, and enemy attacks. If I start my own attacks, I would be bad for you, and your businesses. Easterners, he has been lying to you all. I never chose him to be the south east presidential candidate. I also warn you as Obi Edward Osang. Be informed, that I regret making the phone can to you in 2022. You are a power illiterate, who contributed to the downfall of the eastern APC presidency. PDP/Atiku, stop disturbing my peace. I have helped you both in past elections, without you doing anything for me after. Let me be, for helping APC, just like I had done for you both in the past.

This is my case to all Nigerians, APC members, southerners, Christians, and Muslims, alike. I implore you all to bear with me. And southerners let's welcome, and celebrate the southern presidential victory of APC, and Tinubu. While we wait for better times ahead.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje Okoi.

Comments