NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY CELEBRATION. YEAR 2024

NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY CELEBRATION. YEAR 2024.

Happy year 2024 Armed Forces remembrance day celebration to, Nigerian Army, Navy, and Air Force. .

May the services, and lives, of our fallen service men, and women, who are national heroes, never be forgotten. 

I remember crying for some I knew, and grew up with, in the Army barracks I lived with my family, from August 1984, to August 2007. 

I also remember the celebrations, and happiness we usually had, for those who return from such war zones, and theaters of conflicts. We mourned with the families of the fallen heroes, and celebrate with the families of those who return safely. 

I urge the military, and the government, to endeavour that, the families of these fallen heroes, who lost their lives in the course of their duties, and for the nation, are properly taken care of. And the entitlements of their lost ones be paid to them promptly. Sometimes, this used to be a problem to some of the families, back in the days. And it was a pathetic dilemma for us all.

Today, as we remember them all, I pray that, their souls may rest in perfect peace, Amen.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments