WARNING TO THE GREAT 8 NATIONS (G8), AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.



This is to notify my descendants, and extended families, Presidents, Emperor, and other Royal leaders, Prime ministers, Chancellor, the Armed forces, intelligence agencies, government, embassies in Nigeria, political class, of the Great 8 nations (G8 nations), United Nations, and the rest of the world, that there are too many wrong stories, beliefs, lies, slander, etc, about me here in Nigeria.

Therefore, all reports about me should be disregarded, wiped off, thrown away, kept in view, until they are verified from me, verbally, orally, or via writing. These are the ways of communication, that I understand. I don't care about them, however, let nothing wrong be  recorded overseas.

There are several bad reasons for the above situation, however, I will give four of them.

First reason; demons, and Satanism. These class of persons, are continuously looking for reasons to smear my reputation, or create problems for me. My presence in their midst, disturbs the demons in them, and makes their demonic powers useless. And they try to glorify the powers of the devil, and hell, when they and the devil know,that they are powerless in the presence of the wonder working powers of God and Heaven. The truth, and facts, about our great nations, which I founded, were built on, and by, the powers of God and Heaven. And they are being sustained today by the same powers of God, and Heaven. Therefore, these class of persons, are to be disregarded whenever they raise up their heads. Because our national secret, foundation, and sustainance is God, Heaven, and knowledge. 

Secondly, Ignorance; it's crystal clear that the powers and authorities, I had and used thousands and hundreds of years ago, when I was creating, and laying the foundations, of the Great 8 nations, United Nations, Nigeria, and other pre, and post, second world war nations, don't exist here in Nigeria, and they have never existed here before. Therefore, they can't understand so many of the mysteries at work. What they are used to here, is far below what we are used to. This fact, comes with its own problems. Some believe, I accomplish what I do, using the conventional powers they have available here in Nigeria, or their system. While the truth is that, I don't, and I will never. Because I am higher. The maker, can never make the same for himself, and for others. I know some who think the devil is god, while the power system I operate with, the devil is a complete outsider, bound beneath us. Those who are very wise, and who have very high spiritual insights, know that the Creator, controls everything, and the devil, is just a pretender. And what they do is not what works or matters. The wise know that all powers belongs to God.

Likewise my natural unchangeable human body, and pristine human life, which isn't available on earth/Nigeria, is a kind of life, they have never seen before, and hence, they can't understand it. This comes along with its own misunderstanding. This gives room for the wrong interpretations of my pristine life, by persons who haven't seen my kind of life before. Because their interpretations are based on their erroneous beliefs that I am like everyone else, without knowing that the difference is fundamental. Their interpretations, are can be likened to the interpretations of pet like a dog, cat, bird, goat, etc, of the actions of a human being. 

This difference in human body, and pristine life, like it's recorded in the first book of Corinthians,.chapter 15, verse 46, it is not the spiritual, that is first, but the physical, then the spiritual. This is a symbolic sign to show that I existed first before you all. Also to show, or remind humans how life was in the beginning. I have heard so many stories, reports, etc, good and bad, relating to communication problems. E.g, I called him he didn't respond, I begged him de didn't respond, I offered him he rejected, I told him, etc. While the means of communication used, wasn't, and isn't understood by me. Giving, and creating wrong beliefs, and impressions about me.

Thirdly, fraudsters, and gold diggers; trying to carry out frauds, and deceits, by propagating lies in order to succeed. This is a nation, where fraud is considered a norm, in almost all spheres of life. My family members, friends, school mates, contacts, etc, are included.

Fourthly, envy; they are several persons out there, who for some reasons have become too envious of me, that ruining and tarnishing my life and reputation, is a life long job for them. They invent, and tell all manners of negative stories, to ruin, and tarnish, my life and reputation respectively. This category, also includes, school mates, family members, friends, contacts, etc.

Let no one of my descendants, extended families, Presidents, Emperors, and other Royal leaders, Armed Forces, Prime Ministers, Intelligence Agencies, Ambassadors, and embassy officials in Nigeria, and around the world, of the Great 8 nations, United Nations, etc, accept any records of anything about me. Never judge me by the actions, or records of what isn't true, animalistic in nature, and completely mischievous. 

I will soon return home, that's my Great 8 nations. Therefore, nothing from Nigeria comes near me without my invitation, or anything false or animalistic,.causing problems for me. Let it be noted, that nothing in Nigeria, or from Nigeria, should ever be held against me. All should be wiped off.
 
For example, how did it happen that, an idiot osu charles erijo, who was a nobody to me, a poor useless irresistible fool, and a semi mad man to me, become someone my Nigerian family, and some friends, believe that this scum, I severed all ties with in 2010, is important to me? And how did his homosexuality, which I wasn't even aware of in Port Harcourt, and when he was living with me and some of my family members in Lagos, become a part of my reputation? What a disgrace! And show of his madness, and desperate gold digging, and parasitism. Also, how was I linked to Nigerian secret cults, or confraternities, when I was never a member? How on earth did a girl called Shafatu, whom I haven't seen since 1990, become a lady who wants to be seen as the most important lady in my life? I have nothing with this idiot, gold digger, liar, foolish, divorced lady with 4 kids. How on earth did a small rats and cockroaches, like ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, Kelvin erijo, and some of my FGC Sokoto 95 set mates, start interfering in my life, and even threatening some persons from doing what they ought to do? They and the threatened will face consequences, if they succumb to.the threats of these rats. How can some idiots in Nigeria, start the madness called "in" (poverty and illiteracy), and then want me, the August Visitor to be part of it? This is a terrible disgrace to Nigeria, the Great 8 nations, United Nations, etc. How can I be poor because of envy? And why do some unibersity mates, and other friends, who couldn't even talk to me on campus, want me to be taking advantage of the system of Nigeria, because of me. When the truth is that, I and my G8, and Nigerian Armed forces, etc, don't use them for what I do in Nigeria. How can some members of PDP, be fighting against APC, a party whose victory I.brought about, and is also my party, with economic sabotage, etc, because of me. Claiming they are doing it because of me. This is madness, and enemy attacks. Stop it you  lackers of wisdom and true knowledge. I am APC, and PDP. I can never lose presidential power. 

My Great 8 (G8), must not be stained, or maligned by anyone, or anything from Nigeria. Kill anyone who wants to, tries to exercise authority over me in Nigeria. Not even the President of Nigeria, has such a right. Even in 1914, when Nigeria was formed, Lord Lugard the colonial Governor of Nigeria, was my agent on ground here in Nigeria. Let it be remembered, that in 1914, I was John Davison Rockefeller Snr, and also the unofficial King of England. Even today, I am still the unofficial King of England.

Signed,
C.I.O.W. 
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments