Ministry of foreign affairs.

Ministry of Foreign affairs.

At the federal ministry of foreign affairs, headquarters, Abuja.

There is time for everything under the sun.

For some years now, I have had my mind, sight, thoughts, plans, ambitions, and future, fixed on the bigger picture, of the world stage. And far away from Nigeria, family, so called friends, school mates, life, etc

Seeing the flags of several nations of the world here at the ministry, brings up thoughts of possibilities in various spheres of life in the international arena, such as businesses, presidency, sports, investments, etc.

The possibilities can only be imagined.

I have lived in Nigeria, while expanding my coasts globally.

My Nigerian life, and those I have known in Nigeria, will have to give way to the future of my dream. And over 90% of my present Nigerian family, so called friends, school mates, etc, must give way. Because of the bad experiences.

Therefore, there is a need to disassociate from the fake, and foolish, for fresh true and wise ones, if need be.

Only the very few chosen ones, will be part of the future. And will definitely get the benefits, that will be good for their children, and family.

The general Nigerian masses, and public, everything now must be strictly business.

I have been minding my business, and taking the hard, and soft parts, of the life I had lived. Which results will definitely be what it ought to be.

Therefore, all are advised to mind their businesses, and no one should link me to anything in Nigerian, outside my unofficial President and Commander In Chief, government, and election responsibilities.

The strength to dream of a future, and to work towards achieving it, is a mission only for those with strength of character, focus, and determination. Growing up as a kid, I used to say that, I would either be the governor of my state, minister of finance, minister of  petroleum resources, or governor of the Central bank. Today, all those childhood dreams, I have worked hard, quietly, and wisely, to have them achieved. I can be any of them, if, and whenever I want to. And by the grace of God, I also added being the president of Nigeria to the list.

Interestingly, while working on the Nigerian stage, the international arena provided opportunities, and I decided to take them, and the successes are unbelievable. And I am going there, and I know for sure, that they need me there so much.

On a lighter note, even their ladies are waiting for the opportunity to send me out of my bedroom, like the Nigerian girl did 😃😁😄😀.

This is all about the power of education, focus, determination, discipline, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, integrity, ingenuity, power of God, etc. Being a geologist, gave me some knowledge of petroleum resources, and working with first bank, gave me some financial experiences, etc.

Today, unbelievably, either me, or my wife, can become President of the United States of America, Great 8 (G8) nations, etc, and those who know the secrets of the United States of America, G8 nations, etc, can't wait for it to happen.

All those who have been talking rubbish about me, and my life, let your ignorance be your own judges. Let me tell you all this secret; I am the richest, and most powerful man in Nigeria. Even though I am presently, broke, and homeless. Nobody in Nigeria can ever be too much, or too important to me. My Port Harcourt, and Sokoto school mates, beware. None is too important to me. I hate all those who are of the illiteracy and poverty group called called 'In'. They  should be killed if they link me to their evil and useless lives.

For so many years now, my thoughts have been global, and not Nigerian, family, friends, school mates, etc. those who say they are university friends, and Fgc 95 sets, stop your unnecessary rivalry, and interferences in my activities. Because there's nothing important, that I will ever do with any of the groups.
Beware!!!

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C,I.F.E.R.G.A.


Comments