Ministry of foreign affairs. Part 2.

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. Part 2.

Read and understand, what I have been upto, over the years.

Fulfillment of childhood dreams, without doing what most of those in the arena do. E.g, membership of secret societies, cults, devil societies, blood, or ritual money, etc.

It's been God, Heaven, J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A., my foreign descendants, and families, Nigerian Armed Forces, I.N.E.C, etc.

Meet your unofficial President, and Commander In Chief, for life.

From my usual routine of going to my government offices, political party headquarters, etc, in Abuja, etc  I have found so many who I consider useless, and unfit for the employment they have.

Funny enough they thought I was a nobody,  without them knowing I was the head of the three arms, and tiers of the government, Armed Forces, the political parties, etc, which they all work for, and that I could effect their sack.

The ones that make me laugh the most are the politicians, saying we are in a meeting, or busy, etc. Meeting, or busy doing what? Do I care about such things, and persons, when giving my instructions to I.N.E.C.? Listen, in Nigeria, democracy is just a way of creating employment for politicians. And honestly most have not impressed me. APC, PDP, Labour, etc. PDP deceit, and sabotage of the economy, is the greatest political foolishness to me. Because, whenever I will decide that power should return to PDP, I might not even need the PDP politicians. I might need APC more. 

Stop the foolishness.
I am APC, and I am PDP. No political party that's not mine, or that I am not made the head, can ever win a presidential election, to rule my Nigeria, from my Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja. 

That's one reason, the CPC, of former President Muhammadu Buhari, had to merge with my other parties, to form my APC, before he could be allowed to win a presidential election, and rule Nigeria from my Aso Rock Presidential Villa.

Learn this secret of power in Nigeria. Those who have benefitted in the past, come to me for appreciation. This is the best time. Also, those who are qualified, and intending to run for elections, can also come to me for discussions. Don't be afraid, if you know what Nigeria is, and who I am, then you can kill anyone who opposes me. 

Signed,

C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments