The sad news, of the death of, Lord Jacob Rothschild.


Even though death is an inevitable part of human life, I am still shocked about the news of the death of Lord Jacob Rothschild, and I still find it difficult to believe that this news is true.

I only got to know about the Rothschild family, and Lord Jacob Rothschild, a few years ago. Because I wasn't born with my memories on the 30th of August 1976, when I was born in Nigeria. After reading a bit about their history, wealth, and global power. I knew for sure, that they were part of my global families, government, nations, etc. 

I was sure from my heart, that I was the founder of the family/dynasty, or that I had been a very pivotal part of this family.

Let me give one secret of power in this world. Every powerful nation, organisation, etc, in this world, e.g, The great 8 nations of the world, United States Army, the Imperial royal family of Japan, the Rothschild family, the Rockefeller family, Thomas Jefferson family, King Offa 1, family, etc, are connected to my past lives on earth.

After some time, I decided to carry out my research on the history of the Rothschild family/dynasty, to find out who I was in their history. My research results, proved that I was Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, the first known man to have used the name Rothschild, in the city of Frankfurt, in Germany, from where the family got its prominence in businesses. 

I was thrilled about this discovery. To understand why I felt that they must be part of my global nations, families, organisations, etc, you must first know, the things that are done in this world, because of me. Very difficult to believe, even if I say them.

Lord Jacob Rothschild was very helpful in my research, because it was from his Facebook timeline, I got the name, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild. My other research figure was Amschel Rothschild, who expanded the family businesses to France, Naples, England, Vienna. The life of Amschel Rothschild, coincided with my Thomas Jefferson life in Virginia, and America. If I may add here, that was probably one reason, Vienna was included in the foreign branches. This was to show Virginia, in the United States of America. 

The texts of the research was shared on this Facebook timeline, and my blog: Ojejewilliam@blogspot.com

A few days before I read about his death on the Rothschild family page, on Facebook, I had embarked on a series of visitations to some embassies of the G8 nations, that I had not visited before. The intended embassies were, Germany, Japan, France, and Italy. I have been visiting American, Russian, Chinese, and British embassies. 

On the said day, Thursday 22nd of February 2024, I went to Japanese, American (to inform them about a problem), Italian, and French embassies. However, due to the lack of adequate funds, and fatigue, I couldn't go to the German embassy on the same day. 

I visited the German embassy yesterday Tuesday, 27th of February 2024. 

I don't know what interpretations that may have been given to my vists to the embassies, without going to the German, and British, embassies.
If this news is true, I hereby wish to express my deepest condolences, to my/the entire Rothschild family.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. 

I look forward to meeting members of my Rothschild family, and other families around the world. Lord Jacob Rothschild will be missed in the gathering, and meetings.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.


Click on the link below to read my post on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/TfgB5hWF8eTX24U4/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Comments