HHAPPY EASTER 2024.

HAPPY EASTER 2024.

I wish all my fellow Christians a very happy Easter celebration. 

The death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Lord and saviour, which we celebrate today as Easter, is the foundation of our Christian faith, and religion. 

May the death, and resurrection, of Jesus Christ, save us from our sins, reconcile us to God, purchase for us eternal lives, and fill our hearts with love, for God our creator, his commandments, and our neighbors. 

Only Jesus Christ, our Lord, had ever said that he was going to die, and rise again, on the third day. And it happened exactly that way. Because, He had, has, and will forever, have power over death.

It's written in Revelation chapter 1, verses 17 and 18;  
Do not be afraid, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of hades. 

In Revelation chapter 1, verse 5. It is written,
and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the first born of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and freed us from our sins by his blood.

By the single sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, Jesus Christ saved mankind from their sins, and the devil was overthrown, as the ruler of this world.  

Happy Easter to everyone celebrating out there.

May God bless us all.

Pictures taken after Easter mass, at, Blessed Iwene Tansi Catholic church/chapel, world bank estate, Aba, Nigeria. 

Signed,
C.I.OW.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments