JUST A WEEK AGO. My last mention of Lord Jacob Rothschild. My dear son/descendant. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.



Soon after I posted my post, which I tilted; 
Research and message from me, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild.
I started getting a lot of friend request from some persons, who claim to be members of Illuminati. Most of them offered me invitations to join them. I knew it was because of my post, research and message from me, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild. And they were probably thrilled after reading it, and wanted to know or be closer with me. I accepted their friends requests, because I considered them as friends of my Rothschild family/descendants, even though I don't know what they do, as an organisation. I also used the opportunity to let them know that, all powers belong to God.
One after the other, as many as I had time for, I told them that asking me to join Illuminati, for wealth, fame, and power, was wrong. 
I made it clear to them that, even though my Rothschild family seems to be behind Illuminati, and that I neither knew, what they do as an organisation, nor what they are about, I don't judge, or condemn them. I only asked them to be good friends of my Rothschild familyI somewhat became a teacher to some of them. Explaining to them, the bigger picture, of what being Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, and the August Visitor, and father, and founder of the G8 nations, United Nations, etc, meant to the world, my life, my Rothschild family, etc.
I enjoyed doing these lessons, and most of them ended up, understanding my messages, and saying ok, there was no need for me to join Illuminati, for wealth, fame, and power, because I was Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, and I already  had all three, even before illuminati was formed.

Just a week ago, on Sunday 25th of February 2024, I had one of such persons chatting with me. And in this particular one, I  mentioned the name of my son/descendants, Lord Jacob Rothschild. It was a rude shock to me, reading the sad news of his death, the next day, 26th February 2024. It was my last mention of the name, Lord Jacob Rothschild, before his death.

Below are excerpts of the chats.

Chat one from the friend.

1. Hello Greetings…Based on the membership criterion of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood we find you are of great interest in possession of a good mastery to manual dexterity and academic proficiency,With this we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet Honored people of this elite organization for you to become Wealthy,Healthy,Powerful and Famous In life,receiving $2m as your first membership benefit and also be given a new house at your destined desired location & also a Car to match your standards in your geographical area,Reply with a YES for more details and informations!

My response to his first chat.

Good day Mr. ....... I will  like to inform you that I was and still is, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild. The first known Rothschild, in history of the Rothschild family. Therefore, I don't need any membership to have any of the incentives you mentioned above. My Rothschild family/dynasty, should know what to do for me their ancestor and father. Who is also the August Visitor, father and founder of the G8 nations, and other rich and powerful families, of the G8 nations, etc, which is one reason behind the financial empire of my Rothschild family. Please let my descendants be the ones to talk to me on such financial matters. How can I need membership to enjoy what I started as Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, groomed it, and have an everlasting share in it.

My second response to his above chat.

I accepted your friend request, because I considered you a friend of my Rothschild family/descendants. I don't know what Illuminati does, or what it's about, therefore, I neither condemn, nor judge it. Just keep being a good friend to my family. May God bless you. Peace be with you.

His second chat.
2. I want you to know the certain things which we do not require or accept being a member of this elite organization,First we don't accept sacrifices or killing,We don't sell out souls,and we don't affect any religious believe.The benefits and protection of the human species is our major priority,You were selected to join this organization because we see a new wealthy person in you,you will be the one helping people in need, the homeless will enjoy from you,with the help of Illuminati,we can make your business move and we can give you any position you want in your working place or be creative in any thing you do,all these you can achieve in just a twinkle of an Eye.

My response to his second chat. 

I understand your point of view. However, you don't seem to understand mine. All those things you have to offer me, I already have them, including my Rothschild family, which is just one arm of my global families, nations, governments, organizations, etc. It is from my above mentioned global families, nations, organizations, etc, that my Rothschild family draws what it provides, for members of Illuminati. 
Not even Lord Jacob Rothschild, has the right to object to whatever I want in this world of mine. He, and my entire Rothschild family, are duty bound to do, approve, grant, accept, accelerate, work, execute, etc, whatever I want in this world. Because they all, are my subordinates, including all members of their illuminati. 
I am not a member of any organization on earth, and I wish to have it that way. And my Rothschild family, and their friends, must ensure I have all I have created, and desire.
Get this point, and have peace. (Excerpts ends here).

May the soul of Lord Jacob Rothschild, rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.



Comments