THE EMBLEM OF THE UNITED NATIONS, ON MY RIGHT ARM/ SHOULDER.

THE EMBLEM OF THE UNITED NATIONS ON MY RIGHT ARM/SHOULDER.

Any how you look at the world, from any angle, or continent, I have the power and authority, on my right shoulder/ right arm. 

Can you all see the 'V' shape on my birthmark, all around the Emblem of the United Nations? Which is primarily a picture of the world, continents, and seas.

From all views, it covers the world. The north,south, east and west, of the globe are all under it.

God bless this world. 

My Nigerian life started coming to an end in 2006, and has been dwindling in importance and relevance ever since. 

Even though I was in my slumber/rest, my world stage became my moving force. 

My foreign nations, governments, and descendants, and all Nigerians, beware of those Nigerians, who make others feel that they are too important. They are just fraudulent and self deceptive. And they don't belong to the future. Most will be shocked, while some must die.

Most have proved themselves unworthy for the great powers, future, and greatness, they so earnestly quest for. By doing almost anything for nothing, while been blind to the real one, and source of it all. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments