THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, OVAL OFFICE, AND PRESIDENCY.

HIGHEST SECRET OF POWER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA/WORLD..

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, MARINES,  CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, OVAL OFFICE, WHITE HOUSE, PRESIDENCY. 

These are the works of the power of God, Heaven, and education. 

The 'V' on the birth mark on my right arm/right shoulder, can clearly be seen on all the logos, seal, and badges.
The Eagle faces the right side of its body. My birth mark is on the right side of my body, approximately where the birth mark is located.

This is the United States of America.

How many nuclear bombs do I have ready?
Country sacrifice might be needed if it's not a big joke.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments