REAWAKENING LESSON IN NIGERIA.

REAWAKENING LESSON IN NIGERIA.

Do not fool yourselves. All those who have been waiting for me to wake up from my SLUMBER/REST, what else are you all waiting to see? What else do you want to see, and hear? 
From all I have written and shown here, from all over the world, what else can be greater? Is it possible for anything or anyone else to be greater? We all know that the obvious answer is, there's nothing greater than these connected to me. 

Do you want to say that I am  (_ _ _)?

Very soon, I will even show you all that no nation, and their Armed Forces, can stop me when I am in my full elements. I.e, when I am not in slumber or rest mode. Because I am the power of the greatest nations, and Armed Forces in the world. 

I very well know that there is no human being on earth, who can neither know, nor understand the degree of my slumber/rest, because it is beyond human life and understanding. 

Those of you who had been with me in my past lives on earth, and had seen different types of powers signs, wealth, and wonders, which you are not seeing today, and are probably waiting to see, be informed that all lives had their purposes, and came with what was needed. E.g, among the great 8 nations (G8 nations), what those in Japan saw, was different from what those in China saw, and different from what the  Romans/Italians saw, and different from what the French saw, and different from what the British saw, and different from what the Russians saw, and different from what the Germans saw, and different from what the Americans saw. Yet it was one spirit and person, reincarnating at different times doing different things, Matthew chapter 11, verse 14, proves reincarnation of certain beings. In Nigeria today, the purpose is different and the powers, signs, wealth, and wonders are different from them all. However one thing was constant with them all, it was the power of God/Heaven at work. 

I am the August Visitor, and the only man with an unchangeable physical human body, like it's stated in the book of 1st Corinthians, chapter 15, verse 46. And living the pristine human life, like it used to be from the beginning.

Not even the best brains in the world can fully understand my type of life, because they don't have it. The creator of any object or thing, can never be like the created. For example, no human being can create another human being. They can create robots, that can never be like humans. Even cloning of animals, is done by working on animal cells, which are not created by the human scientist.

Nigerian Armed Forces, present and past Presidents, and Military Heads of States, the present and past Military Service Chiefs, and Inspectors General of Police,  the political parties that are mine, that have had, and are having one of their members in my Aso Rock Presidential Villa, as the president of Nigeria, the government, etc, stop fooling yourselves, and stop annoying me. What else do you want to see or hear? before you gather together what I am due for, from my Nigerian nation, and all that belongs to me, and for years of service to my nation during your different governments and regimes, and hand them directly to me?
Who or what are you afraid of? I created the country, and my country created its government, and the government created its agencies, therefore what business has any agency of government got to do, probing my financial rewards. Who in Nigeria has ever done all the above mentioned? Despite all these, I overlook all the disgrace you bring upon Nigeria and yourselves, as the leaders of the government, Military, Police, political parties, etc, by not granting me all that I deserve. E.g, does my present President, and the past ones, Military Service Chiefs, IG's of Police, national leaders of political parties, top military, police, government officials, etc, all lack the basic necessities of life? Such as housing, access to health care, cars, military/police security, finance, etc. 

At this point let me ask this question publicly. IS THERE ANY PRESIDENTIAL AND GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION done in Nigeria, that I am not the determining factor? Is there any? 

The above question is for the present, and past Presidents, Military Service Chiefs, national chairmen of the independent national electoral commission (INEC), IG's of Police, etc.

It will be unfortunate if any of the above mentioned persons and citizens, feel too big, or too small, to reach out to me through their aides, or directly. Because all powers, and authorities, in Nigeria are on my shoulders, and bestowed on me,  and I am higher than all  in this regard. To me, this has always seemed like fooling oneself. Because it is not wise to run a business, or nation without the owner. In Nigeria this is perfectly done, only during presidential and governorship elections.

My Nigerian family, friends, school mates, etc, are not the ones I talk about when I write my posts, or make comments. I talk about myself, and all my nations, Armed Forces, governments, families, and organisations in the photos,

Let me use this opportunity to tell you all one thing. You have not wisely harnessed the potential of my presence in my country Nigeria. It can be terribly counter productive to the nation and Armed Forces. 

I am getting ready to relocate out of Nigeria for some reasons, which will make Nigeria,and Africa better in the long run. Therefore, do the needful, be wise. Get my portion of my VINEYARD ready for me.  

A word is enough for the wise.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments