FOR THOSE WHO READ AND THE HIGHEST NIGERIAN SECRET OF POWER.


To understand this post, the pictures, and the national and presidential Seals, Coat of Arms, Standards, logos/emblems, 
read the second book of Kings, chapter 2, verses 1. and 6 to 14. Or from verse 1 to 14, but the emphasis in on verse 11.

2 Kings; 2, 1. 6 -14.

A careful look at the birthmark on my right arm/shoulder, will reveal verse 11, and all the pictures in this post. To the glory of God Almighty. 

It is written in proverbs chapter 25, verse 2;  it is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of Kings is to search things out.

These pictures are some of the world's, and Nigerian highest symbols of power and wealth. 

The one on my right arm/shoulder, as a birthmark, is a unified version of them all.
They are far higher than all powers in Nigeria and Africa.
These reveals to you all, the most powerful and wealthiest man in Nigeria, etc. 

The most important point,  and probably the only one here is that, the secret, source, and foundation of this power, and wealth is God and Heaven. It is the same with the whole world. I will soon come to the world stage, even though those with foresight and knowledge, could have deduced it from my previous posts/publications. 

Nigerians even if this remains the only secret or message that I pass on to you, it is enough. 

All the Presidential/governorship victories I have accomplished in Nigeria, the United States of America, and around the world, were all made possible by the power of God/Heaven, and not the politicians themselves. E.g, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and in Nigeria, the APC, PDP, etc. Most of the politicians don't even know the real story, and cannot understand how they won. But they won, and that's all that matters to them. 

My advise to all especially Nigerians, bring out more God fearing citizens, because it is from those who contest that a winner is chosen.

Don't let the devil deceive you, that power and wealth come from him. Because all powers, and wealth belongs to God.

In Nigeria, this secret of power and wealth is known by the Presidents and Military Heads of States,  the Heads of the Armed Forces, the richest billionaires, etc. I remember my encounters whenever I go to Aso Rock Presidential Villa, and residences of former Presidents and Military Heads of State, etc, it is always a pleasant experience. This happens because the bosses there know this secret. E.g, Obasanjo's farm, Muhammadu Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalam Abubakar. General Obasanjo, next time I come to Lagos, I will visit your Abeokuta residence. I greet you, Rtd Captain Jackson, out of sight, is not out of mind my dear brother.  May God keep us alive.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I visited your Bourdilon, Ikoyi, Lagos residence in 2021, with a letter, and today you are the president of Nigeria, surely, I will be there again. 

But the ordinary citizens don't have this secret knowledge, and they are always the ones I have problems with, whenever I have encounters with them, because of their ignorance. They understand the small irrelevant things, that can't save them, and are completely ignorant of the great ones.

For all those who know me, and readers of my posts, today I am making it clear to you all, that the secret behind it all is God, and Heaven. God created everything, including the devil. God appointed times and seasons for everything. That's is the direction you all should be looking forward to, wholeheartedly. My Nigerian family, friends, school mates, etc, are useless when it comes to these wonders  which you read here. Because they are heavenly and ancient powers at work.

Stop trying to know those I know, and start trying to know God/Heaven, and worship Him, and trust him for all things, and through all situations. That's the secret, and not those I know, who are just human beings just like everyone else.

For my Nigerian family, members, friends especially my FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, and university of Port Harcourt friends, the sons of the late president who were my set mates, and other ones like the nonsense girl shafatu, who was my classmate, etc, are not the powers behind anything I do. The truth is that, they are useless to me concerning these wonders, and I haven't seen them since 1990, when I left the school, and I don't ever want to meet someone like shafatu, for the rest of my life. I don't tell them what I do, because those responsible, and the powers behind those pictures posted with this write up, can never allow such people. 

Before I start any of those ventures, I only think of Go/Heaven, my greatest 8 nations, my foreign/past descendants, and not those I know in Nigeria. Because those ones created Nigeria, carter's and protects it, in some ways, and are more powerful than Nigerian powers and authorities. I am sick and tired of your low level ways of thinking, especially during our school days, and the problems you have caused me with your foolish, parasitic, gold diggers mentality to life, which has ruined my relationships, reputation, etc, but fortunately it's among humans, and not before God/Heaven. E.g, unconfirmed reports has it that even the recent incident in Port Harcourt, has a connection to some people believing that shafatu was my power, and that I was going to call her, and probably other ones like the sons of the late president. This is really saddening, because these are people I haven't seen for 34 years now, and a shafatu girl that I don't talk to. That's how you all cause problems for me, and make nobodies confront me because of the lies you spread  around, about what you neither know nor understand about me. You give credit for the wonders done by God, to mere useless mortals, that I have no business with. Just the same way most Nigerians ascribe to the devil, the wonders of God/Heaven, for  things the devil neither knows nor understand. That's one important message for all Nigerians, especially those who know my family background. You see the secret message like this; Heaven and Hell under one roof, with Heaven disguised. All the wonders and miracles done by the disguised Heavenly presence, is attributed to the devil. Nigerians this is one area you have to break free from. Or else you will forever remain under the nations that know about the powers of God, and base the most important parts of their national lives, on God/Heaven only. Don't suffer what your ancestors suffered, due to ignorance. You must reject the devil, and make God, the only reason, base, foundation, etc, for your national lives. Because the powers of earth belongs to God, the creator of earth, and not the devil. Who only deceives and lies.The complete message, is a story for another day 

To all Nigerians, always listen to me first, and never those who come around claiming to be family, friends, neighbors, etc. Because they don't know me, and the secrets. They say only what they can see, think, and imagine, while these realities are far beyond their realm of existence, and most are just enemies, local and primitive thinking gold diggers, parasites like the osu erijos, ebibio spiff, Kenebi okoko, Kelvin erijo, Joe Bassey, Rose Opara (nee Bassey) the mad animals called 'in' etc  that have made me sick, due to their parasitic dependance on my friends, connections, FGC Sokoto school mates, etc 
Never expect me to join any  societies, or groups you belong to.
No one should ever try to exert authority over me, and claim seniority over me, because those who know what these pictures portray, don't ever try such nonsense. Never be deceived that I am humble, and show respect to all, until provoked not to.
No Nigerian can be higher than me.
I will forever remain your unofficial President, and Commander In Chief, of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
I don't have a father, and my mother is late. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
I am not married.
I am not, have never been, and will never be a gay.
I am a graduate of the department of geology, university of Port Harcourt. With a second class lower degree.
Nigerians seek wisdom. 

The Armed Forces, Police, etc, please keep an eye on these people,
osu erijo, ebibio spiff, (both in Lagos and Port Harcourt respectively), Ezeokwu Nnorom, from my maternal village, tochukwu mmodebe a.k.a Maitama, Nene Uche Samuel, Sonny Enyeribe Chukwu., Abam Chinedu Abam, his neighbor a certain Lucky, all in Abuja. This list might be expanded later. 
There's time for everything. 

Finally for all who need political power, and true wealth, seek it with the power of God/Heaven, and the godly way. 
E.g, all my past lives on earth that I have remembered as the present degree of my slumber can allow me to, have been super powerful and super wealthy, Emperors, Kings, Czar/Tsar, President, of the great 8 (G8) nations, first  American billionaire John Davison Rockefeller Snr, first known Rothschild, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild. Even the likes of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, king David and king Solomon, etc, all got wealth and power from God/Heaven. You all can never believe what I own even in Nigeria. Be that as it may, don't bother me for money now, because it's not yet directly under my control. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C I F.E.R.G.A.

Comments