My student copy transcript finally collected.

Student copy transcript finally collected. 

All is well that ends well. Earlier today I collected the corrected copy, of my student copy transcript, from the exams and records department of the university of Port Harcourt.

This brings to an end all the stress and problems associated with the copy with 77% errors, and the process of corrections.

My little hard earned degree, is one part of my life, I hold on to dearly, and cherish like the best treasure I have. I neither joke with it, nor do I tolerate any attempt by anyone. Growing up as a child, education was the secret weapon that gave me the confidence to feel great and good with myself. And not the people I knew in life  As my friends and families, from my humble backgrounds usually wrongly assumed. I believed  in myself, and in God, and believed that, I could be anything I wanted to, as long as I could dream it, read and study it, know it understand it, and make wise decisions therefrom.

All those my low level thinking Port Harcourt school mates like ebibio spiff, osu charles erijo, etc, who thought like animals do, that my confidence came from the sons of President, and others from FGC Sokoto, know it that, you were only thinking like fools and animals. My academic brilliance, and God were the secret. 

This bachelor of science degree, and my senior secondary school certificate examination results from federal government college Port Harcourt, are the only true friends I got from the city of Port Harcourt, and they mean more to me than all my friends and school mates, I had during my school days in the city, from 1991 to November 2000/January 2001. I dedicate them to God, my late mother, and my humble self. 

I had always planned to add more degrees, to this bachelor of science. I know that there's no time as late time for education, if one is really determined. I look forward to keeping to those childhood dreams of mine now, after years of hard work, to make possible the financial dreams I had while growing up. Even though most couldn't understand all these years. 

I wish to state that I bear no grudge against staff of the university of Port Harcourt. For those I call Professors small boys who decided to cast stones at me because of the joke, I have this for you all. I got my mama, my homies, and your wives on my side. Because your wives know that you are my comrades. Let me tell something else, your wives forgave, and married you all because of love. However they can never ever forget.

I am also suspecting Facebook small boys. Well that's not for this post. I wonder if they study rocks at Facebook. 

However, if external interferences came in to mess with my hard earned degree, then have to be  dealt with. E.g, I heard an unconfirmed report that some Abuja based rats, that I have not business with came to university of Port Harcourt, and said that I am their Abuja in group madness, illiteracy, and poverty, and thus wanted to mess with my transcript, and control my government, ruining me in the process  These are uneducated people. May God be the judge of this enemies, I think it's time they regret their actions. Armed Forces, Police, and government, flush them out.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments