HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. Raid on Entebbe/operation thunderbolt. ,πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
Raid on Entebbe/operation thunderbolt. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

This post is also available on my Facebook timeline.
Username: Ojeje Igwe Okoi.

Once again, it's that special day of the year, when I celebrate my birthday. 

I give all the thanks, to God Almighty, for keeping me alive until this day.

It's a day to celebrate and be happy. Therefore, I implore you all my true family, friends, fans and readers, to celebrate the mysteries, of the day of my birth, 30/08/1976, my life, the past, and the future yet to unfold. 

My birthday teaser.
Raid on Entebbe, also called Operation Thunderbolt. 
(3rd-4th July1976).

The above military operation carried out by the Israeli Army/Israel Defence Forces, and popularly known as, raid on Entebbe, took place, at the Entebbe airport, in Uganda, in 1976. During the reign of General Idi Amin Dada, as the military head of state of Uganda.

In summary, an Air France plane from Tel Aviv, Israel, bound for France, on the 27th of July 1976 (27/6/1976), was hijacked, during a stop over at Athens, Greece. The hijacked plane was flown to Entebbe airport in Uganda, and the passengers taken hostages. The none Jews, were released, and the Jewish ones were held captives, for the release of some terrorists held by the State of Israel. 

The Israeli Army/Israel Defence Forces, rescued the Israeli hostages from the terrorists, and some soldiers of the Ugandan army, under the control of General Idi Amin Dada.

The entire operation started with the take off of the Israeli troops from Israel, on the 3rd of July 1976, and ended with the safe return of the Israeli soldiers, with the hostages, on the 4th of July 1976.

Please join me in celebrating and laughing, over these mysteries. If you know, then you know. 

Take a look at my birth certificate posted along with this post. You will see that the registrar of my birth, was a certain;
M.A. Dada.

And my date of birth was 30th August 1976, (30/08/1976).
And the only Israeli soldier who died in the raid/operation was Lieutenant Colonel Yonatan Netanyahu, the elder brother of Benjamin Netanyahu, the present Prime Minister of Israel.
May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.

A word is enough for the wise.

Who  is ready for their own raid on Entebbe/Nigeria? Japan, China, Italy, France, England, Russia, Germany, America, Army/Armed Forces? J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A..

Including, United Nations, my below mentioned families, Thomas Jefferson's, Rothschild's, Rockefeller's/ Rockefeller Foundation, the Imperial Royal family of Japan, King Offa 1, Otto 1 the great, Zheng Ying's, Julius Caesar's, Clovis's, Riruk 1, and all my other families of the G8 nations, and beyond. Last but not the least, the Nigerian Army/Armed Forces.

Just like the hostages of Entebbe, I don't have a house in Entebbe/Nigeria.πŸ˜ƒ

The Nigerian parents only did what they were assigned to do. Bassey should be completely forgotten. 

My laughter, is my celebration.
πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ 

Happy birthday to me.
πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William 
J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.

Comments