GET THE LIST: THE CLIQUE, THE ENVY WITHIN, AND THE SENSELESS FEEL AMONG., AND TODAY'S EFFECTS.

GET THE LIST: 
THE CLIQUE, THE ENVY WITHIN, AND THE SENSELESS FEEL AMONG. 

I am writing this because it seems there are unending series of fraud, stealing, envy attacks, etc, planned ahead, by some of my foolish, fraudulent, gold digging, lying, etc, secondary school Federal Government College, Port Harcourt, clique, which probably aims to steal from, and take undue advantage on those in my Nigerian government, my political parties, my contacts,  friends, family, and my humble self. They will never relent, unless stopped forcefully, by killing them all,, or dealing with them using your own methods. But, I prefer killing them all. 

The MOST ANNOYING ONE IS: THIS: they are trying to extend it to my foreign, nations, governments, organizations, etc, abroad. With deceits that they are my friends, and I am part of what they do. They are not my friends. I am a man with deep personal convictions, no human being can control me, and I have never respected anyone because of money. I hate anything that is a blight to my reputation, and fraud around me, especially on the vulnerable. This is the crux of this post. Imagine, my enemies, gold diggers, fraudsters, people I didn't know were homosexuals. It's unfortunate. 

I have forgiven, and overlooked severally, Therefore,  at this point, I order the President, Armed Forces, intelligence agents, and the government at large of Israel, Greece, Japan, China, Italy, France, England, Russia, Germany, America, including the Nigerian Armed Forces, to GET THE FULL LIST OF FGC PH 95 set mates, who wrote SSCE, in the school in 1995, this list can be obtained from, the school authority of federal government college, Port Harcourt, federal ministry of education,Abuja, and the West African examination council, Nigeria. From the list exclude the girls, (I was the most handsome male of the set. Naturally, their admiration, and desires for me, even though I didn't have time for them, caused envy from the boys), and, Michael Ekeke (for his unflinching support to me, in my Nigerian government/election activities, even in difficult situations), Seun Sani of the Nigerian army,  Michael Ogbunando, of the United States Army, Michael Nwonu, of the British Army, because they are now members, of the Armed forces of my nations, their services to my nations defences, are worthy,  ...... 

For the rest of them, kill, maim, revoke the citizenship of those who have acquired citizenship of my/our above mentioned nations (dead or alive), deport them, sack from employment, amputate, etc, you know better,  how to deal with them, wherever they are in my nations, the world, and in Nigeria. 
Osu charles erijo, didn't write the 1995 SSCE exam, at FGC Port Harcourt, however, he should be included in the execution list.

If forgiveness, warnings, and overlooking offence, is a bad, then let them pay the price. 
Even God punishes. 
This is my order, as the Unofficial Commander In Chief, and everlasting President, King, Emperor, Czar/Tsar, of my Great 8, nations, Israel  Greece, and the Nigerian Armed Forces. 
Pardon my channel of communication through this post, they are not a threat, I know some can run away, or change names, but not in the spiritual realm. 

It's almost time to exit Nigeria, and return home. I don't want any complications, or misleading stories, when the time comes. Violent actions needed to deter whatever will disturb me, when I return back to my nations. 

I know that, from the full list, you can extract the names of those who need to be handled expediently. 
Concentrate  more on those within my clique, mentioned fully in part 2, I don't mingle with them anymore. You can scan through this post,for the names mentioned, herein. 

The above is the summary of this post. For those who may need further details, read on. 

There were some issues back in the days in secondary school at FGC PH. I forgot and moved on, but they chose to create an everlasting menace, and fraud. 

If I had not forgotten the issue, because I considered Tosin Odukoya, and probably others, as cowardly rats, of no significance, I could have long made plans to destroyed them, with the Presidents/Military Heads of State, Military Service Chiefs, government, Generals, and officers of the Armed Forces, IGP, and officers of Police, CIA, KGB, etc whom I have known, and had personal contacts with, and have had correspondences with.

Yet, their foolishness, fraudulent inclinations, mediocrity, and the spirit of death and destruction, keeps luring them on. 

Whatever, and whoever, from Nigeria, tries in anyway whatsoever, to cross the boundary of Nigeria, into my foreign governments, families, organizations, etc, for fraud, or any evil reason whatsoever,  must be dealt with, or kiled. 

Where envy reigns, the sense of reasoning is often clouded, and evil hangs on the horizon. Run away from envy, because it has no cure. It doesn't stop, until it destroys the substance, or the object, of their envy. 
This is very true. E g,, during our days in FGC PH, when I walk where our set mates are, with ebibio spiff, beside me, I would always be the person everyone would hail, afterwards, a few would then hail him. I noticed this incidents, on some occasions, and felt sorry for him. But what could I do? I had a charisma, which attracted people to me, and our clique. This  was why our clique, eventually became the main one of the set. I was always the center of attraction, and he was like my hand bag. 
He couldn't cure his envy, thus, the subtle one sided battle of his, to destroy the substance, and object of my school life, which made him/them envious, continued until our last night in school. Unfortunately, it still continues today, because they are yet to succeed, and will never succeed. They will die trying. 

This kind of envious situation, can lead to serious evils. And this was exactly what manifested, years later in our final year, and final day in FGC PH. He was living under my shadow, and he wanted to be seen. He had no voice, but he wanted to be heard, he was seen and known as one of my boys, but he wanted to be seen as a man. But the truth remains that I protected him from our set bullies, e.g, Nnamdi, etc, who could have beaten him and others, on several occasions, and I was responsible for some other school things. However, he lacked the wisdom, and what it took, to live in the school environment, the way I did, in other to earn the respect, admiration, etc, I had. 

To get his way, he started some clandestine things, (e.g, probably, introducing with other boys, the red shit, and black shit, Port Harcourt street cults, without my my knowledge. I had earlier rejected the idea,  because I knew, I would be the head, and I didn't want such things in secondary school, and didn't want to fraternise with them. 
I knew I could handle any situation, or anyone in the school. 
Also, ebibio, and other player haters, started a campaign of calumny, etc, to bring me down, for him/them to be heard, seen, respected, etc, just the way, envious fools do.

As for the last day, I didn't suspect anything, and didn't hear anything before it happened. It was later, that I remembered some hints that I ignored. This was probably due to my semi retired life in SS 3. Which gave way to small rats like him, and usual new boarders, to operate, and enjoy the SS 3/senior class freedom, I was already a legend, in the boarding life. Most of them were new, or just returning back, after some years. 

How I wish, that when I came back from the dispensary, Tosin Odukoya (son of Mr. Odukoya, who worked with Agip oil Nigeria, in Port Harcourt, as at 1995), was still around. Or that he, and his fellow cowards, shit, and maggots, had the guts, to strike, even A DAY, A WEEK , A MONTH, before the final day. 
And how I wished, that I lived in Port Harcourt, and knew their family residence. 
Well, cowards, will always be cowards, and will always act like cowards. I laughed it off, as an act of cowardice, and said that if it wasn't so, they could have done it, even a day before the last night in school. 

Because those days, I liked violence, and they knew it. They knew it was the last night, and I was going back to Lagos, since I didn't live in PH. And probably thought, I was never going to return back to Port Harcourt. But I came back again, to the University of Port Harcourt, and graduated, without joining any of the University cults. 😄😄😁😀

it was only unfortunate, that He/they ran away, without part 2. However, he who fights and runs away, lives to fight, or die, another day. 
I picked no offence at anyone, but tosin who had the guts to hit my head with a metal object, and I promised to revenge, even if it takes 20 years, if I ever see him again. However, I heard some people I don't even know about, made theirs 30 years. Because they knew how nice I was to them, and everyone, and they understood the evil, and wicked jealousy behind it. 
I was a boarder, that wasn't going to the dining hall, I used to take care of myself, and my fellow clique boarders, and even day students, like Tosin. 
My generosity was second to none.

I have not seen him ever since. And  till date, nobody of the 95 set, talks rubbish in my presence, not even at the University of Port Harcourt, where I came back to, for my degree program. 

While in the university, some of them from the ebibio side, died, and some went mad,  (including, obaks, ebibio's next door neighbor, and friend, who had the guts to come with a machete, from university of Port Harcourt, into our FGC Port Harcourt, that day), and, (tope ogundele, ebibio's, red shit/black shit, and university cult mate, under ebibio's elder brother, and aguboye, ebibio's friend in uniport), etc. 

See what envy and foolishness can cause? Today, I am a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, and they couldn't be. Osu erijo, was another idiot, homosexual, desperate gold digger, and deadly envy, I didn't know about.

Till date, they are still like animals, and the envy is rising inside them. The more I rise, the more they keep causing problems, slander, fraud, disgrace, etc. 
I probably saved ebibio's life, during those period, because I spent some days with him, when I was processing, and waiting for my admission into the university, through my own contact. And, when I eventually succeeded, I kept close contacts with him, during the first semester, and a bit less until I graduated. 
Note; Since our days in secondary school, I don't rely on ebibio, for anything, e.g, money, provisions, admission, etc.

The jealousy of those around you, is more dangerous than those far away. 
Many super stars, and successful men and women, know what I am talking about. 

When you forgive them, they continue, you ignore, and still they continue, what then are you to do? 

I think, there should be a second round of the past events, on those still living, since, they are all grown up men now. 

They have been granted the privilege of having children, (the kids, will be a consolation to their parents/families), they have joined cults, societies (that are all beneath me, and under the control of some of my subordinates, which invariably means that, I can take their lives any time), they also have some peanut money, connections, and have probably learnt martial arts by now, etc, 😄😀😃😁.  
Note; I don't know ebibio's  house, and I have not gone near his house since 2004, and we have only seen once since that time (in 2018), and we are not friends, and will never be. Back then, I didn't know he was one of tosin's planners. I didn't bother finding out what happened, I just didn't care. They were rats, senseless, and just set mates. Today, they are less than rats. 

Avoid the company of fools, whenever and wherever, you identify them. 

Where there is ignorance, all kinds of deceits can excel. And in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King. And in the land of the feel among boys, senseless, useless, and fake boys (nchi men) of 95 set, my clique boys, domestic servants/hand bags, and cowards, called ebibio spiff, tope ogundele, and others, can be their leaders of their red shit, and black shit, Port Harcourt street cult, imported into our dear FGC PH. E.g, of such feel among was Tosin. There was a birthday party, and David, the celebrant said, Tosin, go back, don't follow us. Tosin wanted to feel among, and was finally turned back, after we all jumped the school fence. He jumped the fence again, went back to school, and reported us to senior students. And we received the beating of our lives. And I also had to give him, the beating of his own life, when I found out. 
If only he had, just listened. 
😁😃😀😀. 

Where there is no proper communication, there are lots of unnecessary problems. E g, a man can live with his pet for years, without proper communication, and understanding between them. E.g, ebibio, osu charles erijo. Unknown to me, back then in school, everyday, and almost everything we did, came along with the request to take them to Sokoto. However, I never understood them, that's why I often call them animals, using animalism communication methods. If I had understood them, I would have made a lot of money off them, by taking them to Sokoto. 
What a shame, my FGC Sokoto clique, didn't care about sons of President. Also, one day during our senior secondary school mock examination, someone told me that he had found a way of getting, or stealing the exam papers, from where they were being printed, and told me to tell no one, to which I agreed to. The first paper, was English language, he got it the night before, and we did our bit. The next day, before the exams, animal/pet ebibio, was sitting beside me as usual (this was a tradition from day one), he depended on me for all exams. I asked him a question from what I had seen, that had to do with brake pad, brake lining, brake disc, brake pedal, etc, because he knew a lot about cars. When the exam started, he saw the question, and guessed I had seen the paper.
This simple question about brake pad, pedal, etc, led to an interpretation from him, that I told him to break my head, etc  
Why would I, and what for? 
Yet, some of the senseless feel among set mates, fell for this envy tricks/insanity. 

There was a clique, the main clique, every other clique bowed to it. I, Ojeje, was like alpha and omega of the clique, (among other things, such as charisma, courage, generosity, I didn't depend on any member of the clique for anything). But their was jealousy within, which I, and some outsiders didn't know about. Subsequently, the consequences of their envy, led to deaths, madness, etc. 
However, the fools of this main clique, are still misleading, fooling, and controlling the senseless feel among members of the set, even today. This has been the trend since school days. (See more details in part 2)

From these experiences, I have come to realise that, to a gold digger, there is nothing as painful as an unachieved, or failed gold digging plan. In this case, I had some contacts/connections that they and even their parents didn't have, and needed it so badly. Their gold diggers plan, is still ongoing secretly, through osu erijo, ebibio spiff, etc, and the senseless feel among set boys are the usual foolish partners, because they also needed it, and still need it.  Unknown to me, they had made their whole life plans, and ambitions, centered on me, and my connections, e.g, sons of President, Director of Army Chaplains, Generals, governors, federal ministers, Sultan.

This was one of the reasons, I was like the alpha and omega, and people like ebibio, osu, etc, felt ashamed, as I later found out. 
Everyone wanted to know, and be friends with the me, for the above reasons. They were loyal, servile, etc., hoping that I would take them to Sokoto, where the sons of the president were, and introduce them to the boys, and probably the president himself, and from there, to other Presidents/Military Heads of State. But unfortunately, Sokoto was very far from Port Harcourt, I wasn't ready to go there, and I have neither gone there, nor seen the sons of President, even as I write this post. 

Yet through my own efforts, and the power of God, I make presidents, governors, etc, without being a politician. May lightning strike dead, those of you who think, or link my activities, with the useless shafatu suleiman, my FGC Sokoto class mate. Who is she, her parents, and contacts? Compared to me. You ignorant, and low level idiots. 

When at the end of our final year (SS 3), they discovered that, the introduction they had been expecting for years, wasn't forthcoming, I became the enemy, and evil took over. And some probably said; let's kill him, before he becomes richer, and greater than us. And some probably had other reasons. 

Unfortunately for them, all these so called connections, including the president and military heads of state, etc, are all beneath me. I was all they needed, they only needed to be true friends, and wait, until I woke up from my rest/slumber.
I would have made one of them president of Nigeria, governor, something I know they can do anything to become, and their own children, would have become children of President, which they couldn't be. 

You see, it wasn't their fault, that they were not children of Presidents themselves, but it is their fault, that none of their children, would ever become children of President. 
Don't touch their wives, and children. Unless for Tosin Odukoya, if he fails to come to me, for what I want to do to him. 

Till date, I have never asked anyone what happened, neither did I feel betrayed. 

They, and their parents, were useless to me back then in school, and I made sure they all knew this fact. I believed in myself, and God. I never dreamt of a future, built around anyone of them. You can imagine what they are like to me now that I know that, I am Commander In Chief, President, Emperor, Czar/Tsar, King, etc, of the world, and Nigeria. 
Who are they? Who are their parents and families? Who are their friends and contacts? What is the value of their homosexuality? What is the value of their cults, and secret societies membership? All their money and assets, are they worth a dime to my level of personality? No they aren't worth a dime to me. 

Now they know better. They were homosexuals, and I didn't know, and never suspected, they hid  it from me. And they hate me for not being an homosexual like them. Funny enough, today so many years after, these homosexuals within the clique, have successfully, turned the useless, and senseless feel among boys of the 95 set, into a set of homosexuals. This is one reason, I can neither be seen with them collectively, nor be part of what they do as a group. 

Signed,
C I O W.

Comments