ARMEES FRANCAISES, HEXAGONE BALARD, THE FRENCH ARMED FORCES: ARMY, NAVY, AIR AND SPACE FORCE, AND THE NATIONAL GENDAMERIE.

ARMEES FRANCAISES, HEXAGONE BALARD,  THE FRENCH ARMED FORCES: ARMY, NAVY, AIR AND SPACE FORCE, AND THE NATIONAL GENDAMERIE. 

The Armees Francaises, also called the french armed forces, is divided into four branches. They are! Army, Navy, Air and space force, and national Gendamerie. 

The headquarters of the french Armees Francaises is: Hexagone Balard, in Paris. 

The president of France, is the Commander In Chief, of the Armed forces. 
The present Commander In Chief is; President Emmanuel Macron. 

The present minister of the armed forces is; Catherine Vautrin. 
The present Chief of Defense Staff is; General Fabien Maddon. 
The present Chief of Army Staff is; General Jacques Langlade de Montgros. 
The present Chef d'etat-major de la Marine/head of Navy is; Admiral Nicholas Vaujour. 
The present Chief of the Air and space force is; General Jerome Bellanger.

King Clovis I, of France was born in 466 AD. 
He was the King of the Salian Franks, from 481 to 509 AD. And after unifying most of what we now call France, by ways of conquests, etc, he became the first King of France, from 509, until his death in 511 AD. 

He was the founder, father, first, and everlasting King, and unofficial Commander In Chief of France. 

I was King Clovis I, of France, (Matthew 11: 14-15, is my evidence of reincarnation). 

May God bless the president, and prime minister of France, and all workers of the french government. 
May God bless the head, and all agents, and personnel, of DGSE. 
May God bless all citizens of France. 
May God forever bless King Clovis I, the first and everlasting King, and unofficial Commander In Chief, of France. 

Signed, 
C.I.O.W.

Comments