GET THE LIST: PART 2.MY CLIQUE, THE ENVY WITHIN, THE SENSELESS FEEL-AMONG SET MATES, AND TODAY'S EFFECTS.

GET THE LIST: PART 2.
MY CLIQUE, THE  ENVY WITHIN, THE SENSELESS FEEL-AMONG SET MATES, AND TODAY'S EFFECTS.

History of the clique, and THEIR NAMES FOR THE LIST. 

I arrived at Federal government college Port Harcourt, in 1991, after my transfer from FGC Sokoto. The day I resumed, I met another new student at the office of the principal, his name was Wole Okuseinde. His father had just been transferred to Nigeria, from Oman, and was resuming on the same day. We were admitted to the same class, JSS 2E, but to different houses in the dormitory. I was placed in charity house, while he was in glory house. 

This was the beginning of the clique, that later became the main clique of the set. With the broadest friends base,  the good, the bad, the born again Christians, and even the Muslims. 

When I got to charity house in the dormitory, I was given a bed next to Ebibio Spiff, and we became corner mates, and classmates, because he was also in my class, JSS 2E. He was also admitted some weeks before me, he came from, university demonstration secondary school (UDSS), of the university of Port Harcourt. Naturally we became friends, and he became the first new member, from my side. Next was his relative, Ikechukwu Odu, he was also in our class, but the house next door to ours, in the dormitory. At this point, Wole wasn't really close to them, but, I kept it together. 

Wole, and I were soon known in the dormitory as; Ojeje! Ojeje! Catch them! Catch them! They have stolen my cubes. Some boys stole his sugar cubes, and were running towards my direction. And he was calling out to me to catch them. 😁

That was how we remained, with lots of friends, throughout JSS 2.  Unfortunately, Wole left the school, at the end of the year, and never returned. 

The clique grew from the beginning, with me, and Wole Okuseinde (he left), and included the following; Ebibio Spiff, Ikechukwu Odu, Osu Charles Erijo, Nero Scott, Kenebi Okoko (he left but was still with us, because he lived in university of Port Harcourt, which we visited quite often, during the years Ebibio was a day student. Ebibio's house was our major get away destination, whenever we needed to leave boarding house stress. That's was Ebibio's only use to me), others included, Lasisi Adekanbi, Adokiye Lawson, Kingsley Nwala, David Wobo, Tope Ogundele, Dami Abiyesuku, Fungowei Tobi, Onehiwe Izzi, Taribo Anabraba, Wole Fadaunsi, Erefa Maclayton, Ebele Sitemaife, Joel Otugo, Tosin Odukoya (the feel among one ).
Okechukwu Ejims, was my/our roommate in the dormitory, in our final year. In the room, where only us the clique/friends in charity house stayed, without any junior student. My final year room mates were, Ebibio, Onehiwe, Tope, Taribo, and Okechukwu. 
Even though Okechukwu was our roommate, and close friend, he wasn't part of the clique. He had his own life. But he knew a lot. 
Tonye Tubotamuno. ( Included here in the list. But he wasn't part of the clique, but part of the evils). Mohammed Etsu, (included in the list, but he wasn't part of the clique, however, he was a very close to me, and the clique, because he was our classmate. And still part of the frauds, scams, etc., with Osu, Ebibio, Kenebi, and the feel among of the set). 

Lasisi Adekanbi, Remember the football match? You were wrong on all grounds. First, you  bullying, and disgracing the referee/sport prefect, then my house team mates, and my humble self, before everyone watching, was sickening. I only got you out of the way, for the penalty to be taken. You were servile in the clique, and easy to buy over, into any scheme.

Ebibio Spiff, Remember, the slap? You were the one who started insulting me for no reason, in the presence of everyone in the class, and I told you to stop, but you refused, and kept on running your dirty mouth. Therefore, I had to shut you up, with a slap, in the presence of everyone in the class. I wonder what got into your head that day, and what happened behind the scenes, before that incident. Maybe you were over high. 

The clique above, was the main clique of the set of 95 of FGC PH. 
We controlled the set, everything bowed to us, and I controlled the clique, and everyone knew it, even our immediate seniors, and juniors, until some things started behind me, when I became semi retired, in our last year. 

Those listed were those that were left, until our last day. Some had left the school on their own, and some were expelled,  before we got to our final year, E.g., Osu Erijo, I included him, because he kept coming to FGC PH, and was involved in some ugly things.

The planned unending evils, I complained about in part one of this post, are the products of these boys. Because till date, the set still remains the same, with a very few exceptions. However, I have long moved on, but the clique deceives the set to the contrary, because without me, they and their schemes are useless. Especially, the over jealous, gold diggers, disgusting homosexuals, and lying fraudulent fools, called, Osu Γ‡harles Erijo, and Ebibio Spiff. These two idiotic cockroaches and maggots, can lie to anyone, and go to any length for their gold digging, fraud, homosexuality, deceits, etc, from my contacts, and for their other evils against me. Disgusting enemies, and homosexuals, pretending to be my friends. They have defrauded, and exploited the senseless feel among set mates of ours, by deceiving them that, they are part of what I do, that you read on my blog, and Facebook. Which is a big fat lie. I have severed all times with them. Almost two decades ago. Semi mad, and lying Osu, claims that, he is my gay partner or wife, in Lagos. How can I, who has never been gay,  marry a gay? Yet, these senseless bunch of idiots believed him, and his slander, because they are interested in my connections, which those two sons of cockroaches and maggots, have been fighting for ways to connect, and have in fact built much of their lives on, to gold dig, from them, and ruin me in the process. That was the reason he lied his way to Lagos in 2002. I severed all times with Osu, in 2010. I don't even know his house, or whether he is alive or dead, yet he deceives, these useless feelings among set mates, and other people that we work together. E g, I plan APC coup successfully, and other foreign ones, without him, and others, but this mad disgusting, gold digger, and parasite, and others like Ebibio,  deceives the set that we did it together. And this creates another avenue for me to defraud and use them for nefarious activities. And now, they want to extrapolate it overseas, where I am most likely to spend the rest of my life.
Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! 

THOSE ARE THE NAMES OF MY CLIQUE I SAID SHOULD BE CONCENTRATED ON, in part one of this post. 

It was their red shit, and black shit cults affairs, which I never responded to, even to be their head, that gave them the guts to allow a nobody, like Tosin Odukoya, have a revenge, for beatings senior students gave me, for an offence, he also committed, but went nd reported me/the others, and I returned the beatings back to him. What wrong did I do to him? And why did they let him revenge? On that night, I was sitting with  Wole Fadaunsi by my right, and Okoho Etim by my left (he wasn't part of the clique, but was my very close friend), then Wole left for home, and not long after, a certain Tondo Atedogu, (he wasn't part of the clique), called Okoho, and when Okoho stood up, and went to Tondo, Tosin struck, and ran away.

Unconfirmed reports has it that, he ran to a waiting car, bound for uniport, with Ebibio, Tope, and co, in the car. Well, some have been killed, and some are mad. However, some of the living haven't learnt their lessons, including those that were spared because of me. 

Therefore, let the second stage of killings, and madness, continue. They are all grown up men now. 

This is the SUMMARY of this second part of this post. Whoever wishes to have more details, can read further. 
I am my nations, and my nations are part of me, those mentioned in part one of this post, including Nigeria Army, and they are duty bound to me, and they MUST get the list, and do the needful, concentrating on this my clique, and their known, and unknown partners.
I had forgiven, and overlooked severally, but it seems like foolishness to them, and repentance isn't in them.
It's unfortunate. 

Reading further, gives a better picture of all that I could compress into this post. 
Some cockroaches, maggots, and nobodies, who want to take the world for granted, and disgrace us with mediocrity. By just having the privilege of knowing me, and being my classmates. Kill them! And if the mad imbecile, disgusting homosexual, called Osu Γ‡harles Erijo, is the same as Charles, the former Prince of Wales, but now the prince of Edinburgh, or Duke of Wales, because I rejected him as King of my England. My dear England, and King Offa 1,  has been most disgraced by his slave, and England and its throne stinks, and will continue to stink, until he is disposed of, dead or alive. How can he call King Offa 1, his gay wife/partner, when it is a lie. 

The above mentioned members of the clique, and some of the feel among set members, are those behind all the  unending, evils, envy attacks, fraud, infiltration, spread of homosexuality, criminality, deceits, intentional slander, etc., which are reasons for this post.

Let it be known that without them, what Tosin did on the last night, wouldn't have been possible. They could have told me, or stopped him. Most of the other boys of the set, thought I was going to hear the plan as usual, or be informed by the clique.

But there were external factors, from the university of Port Harcourt side. They included Nate Spiff, Ebibio's elder brother, and some other ones who came to buy a bullet proof vest.
I wasn't interested, and ignored them, and even Nate Spiff, (whom I suspected was looking for boys to recruit into the mafia confraternity, which Ebibio makes all the noise about, now I guess homosexuality was probably part of it. (I knew Pirates, and Buccaneer confraternities, before coming to Port Harcourt, and later Vikings, when I came to PH, I wasn't interested in mafia), and didn't show interest in them. Moreover, I was a retired boarding house legend in SS 3, and not like those new ones looking for boarding house fame, in the final year, when I was already through with it. 

However, I didn't bear grudges against anyone, of my clique, and my fellow set mates. They  were juvenile, mischievous, and very cowardly. Later, when I gained admission into the university of Port Harcourt, some died in our first year, some went mad, and withdrew from the university, including, Tope, who was one of the Nate Spiff/Ebibio side. Tope Ogundele, how the madness, and uniport drop out life? Small rat! 

While running away from one mediocrity, another one comes up, from this low level gathering of boys in FgcPH 95. 
Tonye Tubotamuno, it is your father, your brother's, your elder sister's children, your ancestors, and your children that are black axe don's/Victor Obiebi's lady. Tonye the useless rat of my great fame, in secondary school, and  university, when I told you I was looking for a space in the hostel to buy, did I mention black axe to you? And when you showed me Victor and his available space, did you tell me about black axe? And did Victor, ever tell that he had the guts to tell me about black axe membership? or your father and family homosexual life? Tonye Tubotamuno, the low level, player hater, how can I join black axe, or any confraternity, through someone like you, and Victor? When, I have my mother's cousin, who was a lecturer in the university, and our senior FGC PH alumni, such as Kachiblow, Priye, Ebiekure, Derego, Dagogo, including two who were my course mates, etc. May lighting strike you dead, and the remaining days of your life be filled with disgrace, and slander. Moreover, Obinna, whom I allowed to stay with us, did he become a black axe member? I don't blame you. Was your sister, not Victor's girlfriend? 

Let me continue with the history of the clique, for those who may care to know. 

In Jss3, Osu Charles Erijo, who was Ebibio's friend, came to the clique, he was also admitted the same year with us, but he came from FGC Ikot Ekpene.
(Note: all 95 set, and those that may have been fooled; Osu Erijo, WAS, and STILL IS, Ebibio's friend, and NOT  MINE. He came to me through Ebibio, most o what he does concerning me, Ebibio is part of, from a distance. I believe, they also sent him to Lagos, to live with me, in 2002. We are completely different kinds of humans, we can't be friends. 

The clique explosion started in Jss 3, with lots of peripheral friends, from other classes, and houses. Ebibio, and  Ikechukwu, left the boarding house in JSS 3, and  didn't return until our final year. 

At this stage, there was one other major clique in the set, it was made up of  three boys, Kingsley Nwala (Mr. Money of his clique/probably the set), David Wobo, and Tope Ogundele, they were day students, and we had little or nothing doing with each other. Except on one occasion, when osu went to collect some dollars from Kingsley, during our trip to uniport. 

During my JSS 2, & JSS3, days, I was always in my class, and house, I hardly went to other classes. And when we wrote our junior secondary school certificate exam (JSSCE),  I had the best results in my class, JSS 3E. The father, and (baddest) boy of the class, the most handsome, and the most brilliant.πŸ˜ƒ

Then in the next year SS1 or Form 4, we were reshuffled into different classes. Me, and ebibio still remained in SS1 E, while Ikechukwu was sent to another class, and Nero Scott, became our class mate. Also two members of the other main clique, Kingsley, and Tope, became my classmates. This was the  beginning of the mixing of both cliques, and the addition of new friends. 
As usual I was always in my class during SS 1, unless, if I had to go to the lab, gamble, or leave for subjects I wasn't taking. 

With time, the cliques merged, and our class SS 1E, SS 2E, and SS 3E, became the meeting point, for both cliques, and every of our friends, until our last day in the  school. New additions were added, but most of my initial starters, had become day students, thus, my dormitory clique, became, Benson, Olisa, Nero, Lasisi, and Mohammed Etsu, with lots and lots of friends in the periphery, (Mohammed, was my classmate, from SS1, accompanying us on some occasions). 

However, Olisa, and Benson, left the school after SS2, or thereabouts.  Listen FGC 95 set, and everyone else, Benson, was the only boarder of 95 set, that I can say took care of me in the dormitory, at a certain period, even though it was mutual, he did a lot. That was why I also took care of Nero, and the others, after he, and Olisa left. I am very glad both of them, are not in this list. 

The clique was the main clique. It had its own money, physical strength,    fearless rule breakers, and adventurers. We had our own money, (but there were some silent money bags), and we couldn't be bullied by anyone else. 
I was considered the strongest man of the set.  I was one of the biggest, but neither the biggest, nor oldest, (Osu, Nnamdi, Big Joe, Toyin Daniels, and two of those boys in C class, were bigger than me), and there were those of my size, e.g, Mathew, Lasisi, Andrew, Mohammed, Akanimo, Dapa,Deji, erc But in the clique, I was the biggest,  and some were really tiny, but they were terrible trouble makers, e.g, Dami, Fungowei. I was 
connected to all the other cliques, and almost everyone. 

When we got to SS 3 i.e our final year, the life was a bit different. That was the escalation of the envy, and the resultant problems. 
Some day students became boarders, for the first time, e.g, Tope, Dami, Taribo, etc, and some who had left the dormitory for some years returned back, e.g, ebibio,  Ikechukwu, David, Kingsley, etc,. I guess, they noticed that, I was like a god, to everyone in the dormitory, and they didn't like it, and came up with ways, to equally place themselves. 

As usual, I was like the alpha, and omega, in the boarding house. I understood the boarding house life better than my whole set mates.

However, I decided to retire from active bad  dormitory life. I was neither interested in what they were doing, nor did I bother to find out who did what, or where. E.g, burning the senior prefect's room, attacking, beating up, and injuring a teacher (I didn't like it), even though, that night a friend came to my room that night, it was an unusual visit, and while talking, I saw grases, on his eye glasses, but kept quiet. Therefore, when I heard the news later that night, him and his clique, were my suspect, because the perpetrator/perpetrators, would escape from the scene, through the bushes, around the scene and school, but I didn't bother enquiring further. Likewise with the flow with the girls. Even though I didn't care about the girls, I knew, I was their desire, and dream. And one reason, for envy, and player hating, by some of the boys. I can imagine them asking the girls out, and the girls asking them about me. Here too, there was an unbelievable foolishness I found out much later. These low thinking and foolish clique mates of mine, e.g, Ebibio, postulated that, I wasn't talking with the girls, because of a certain Shafatu Suleiman, whom I said was very beautiful, at my former school FGC Sokoto. What a terrible lie. I wonder what FGC Sokoto with sons of president, meant to those my clique animals back then. This was a girl, I never had a single conversation with, while in Sokoto. My Sokoto classmates, and friends, are still alive. That's how their wrong reasoning causes problems. She wasn't even the girl I liked the most, the girl I liked the most in that school is still my friend, but haven't seen each other since 1990, and she is not a Muslim. But even, if I see her fallen, I won't even raise her up.
 
I had been a boarder from my first day, my greatest problems were the senior students. And since they were all gone, I decided to cool down. I was probably the most feared SS 3 student, but I decided to cut off contacts, and dealings with junior students. I had no business with junior students from JSS 1, to SS 1, i.e, form 1 to form 4. The only ones who could talk to me, or be around me anytime, were, Ikem, we both lived in Apapa, in Lagos, (some called him my brother/school son), he could do, or say anything with me, anywhere and anytime, and a certain Graham Douglas, introduced to me by my clique. 

My immediate juniors, the SS 2 (form 5), whom I had known for a very long time, were the ones I used to deal with, such as telling them to arrange the washing of my clothes, and fetching water, through other junior students, and not do it themselves. This was to prevent, what we used to call German washing. Where you give your clothes to be washed, and they just dip it inside water, and return it to you, especially in the night. πŸ˜„

Also, even though I was a senior of the school, and with the way juniors feared me, I didn't exploit them, the usual way seniors normally do. I wasn't extorting money from them, as was the usual tradition. My mates used to do what we called taxing, and I didn't do it. It was going to extort money from junior day students, every morning/day, and some boarders too. It used to have good returns for them, but I didn't get involved. The juniors of 96 set, are still alive today, e.g, Uche Odili, Chidi Awuse, etc. 
However, it was a competition between some members of my clique, e.g, Ebibio, David, Tope, Dami, Fungowei, etc, but for what they did, I was the backbone they had, that some of these boys wouldn't beat them up. 

We were chronic card gamblers, (which was introduced in our SS 1). I was always lucky, and winnings were frequent, and these took care of me, and my fellow boarders. The day students had money to gamble, therefore, whenever I was on the gambling table, my fellow  boarders used to spy out the cards of the other players, and signal me, so I could win, and we could have more money for our  ourselves. Most times it was always a cheating gambling team. Those who did it with me,  ate it with me. And who didn't want to eat?  Therefore, I was always winning. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€
The above scenario is a practical part of life. In business, I you give your customers, goods and services that gives them satisfaction to eat, they will also give you their money to eat.

If the president of a country, or governor of a state gives excellent service delivery, to the voters, and the secret source of his victory, to eat, they will also give him more victories to eat. 
And if human beings can give God Almighty, the true worship he deserves, and the way He wants it, and not how we feel it should be, and keep his commandments, which will enable humans live lovingly and peacefully with each other, and please God, He will give them a lot of excellent spiritual, and physical goods, services, health, successes, foods, etc, to eat. 

May God, and the school authorities of FGC Port Harcourt, and FGC Sokoto, forgive me for breaking the school rules so many times. I remember my first exeat from FGC Sokoto. When I couldn't find my house master, who was also my guardian, I signed the exeat card myself, and went to the gate, and luckily, the security guard let me through. That guardian of mine, is now a General in the Nigerian Army education corps. But he can't punish me  now, because I am his Five Star General πŸ˜ƒ. 
It is so sad that jealousy, foolishness, homosexuality, and gold digging, ruined all the fun memories of my FGC Port Harcourt 95 set. 

Let me wrap it up here. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.

Comments