KREMLIN, WHITE HOUSE MOSCOW, AND LUBYANKA.
THE PRESIDENT, PRIME MINISTER, AND KGB.
Kremlin is the seat of the president of Russia.
The present president is; His Excellency, Vladimir Putin.
White House in Moscow, or House of the government of the federation, is the official office, and residence of the prime minister of Russia.
The present prime minister is: Mikhail Mishustin.
Lubyanka, is the headquarters office, of the Russian foreign intelligence agency, popularly called, KGB.
All the above mentioned are located in Moscow, the capital of Russia.
Prince Riruk I, the prince of Novgorod, was born in 830 AD. He founded what we call Russia today, and ruled it, as the first Czar/Tsar, from 862 AD, until his death in 879 AD, about seventeen (17) years.
He is the father of Russia, and lived for 49 years.
He remains the everlasting Czar/Tsar, and unofficial Commander In Chief of Russia.
I was Riruk I, the Prince of Novgorod, and the first ruler or Czar/Tsar, of Russia. (Matthew 11: 14-15, is evidence of reincarnation).
Take a look at the numbers of the details of the life of Czar Riruk I, stated in this post, and you will see, the numbers of my date of birth in Nigeria, 30/8/1976.
Look at the numbers.
May God bless the president of Russia, and the government of Russia.
May God bless the prime minister of Russia, and his team.
May God bless the Russian KGB, and all its employees.
May God bless all citizens of Russia.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Comments