PALAIS DE ELYSEE, HOTEL DE MATIGNON, DGSE HEADQUARTERS, THE PRESIDENT, PRIME MINISTER, AND THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL FOR EXTERNAL SECURITY.

PALAIS DE ELYSEE, HOTEL DE MATIGNON, DGSE HEADQUARTERS, THE PRESIDENT, PRIME MINISTER, AND THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL FOR EXTERNAL SECURITY. 

The residence, and office, of the president of France is called; Palais de Elysee, or Elysee palace, in Paris.
The present president is; Emmanuel Macron. 

The prime minister of France, is quartered at; Hotel de Matignon, or Hotel Matignon, Paris. 
The present prime minister is; Sebastien Lecornu. 

The directorate general for external security (DGSE), is the foreign intelligence agency, of the French government, it is located in Paris. 

King Clovis I, of France was born in 466 AD. He was the King of the Salian Franks, from 481 to 509 AD. And after unifying most of what we now call France, by way of conquests, etc, he became the first King of France, from 509, until his death in 511 AD. 
He was the founder, father, first, and everlasting King, and  Commander In Chief of France, unofficially. 

I was King Clovis I of France, (Matthew 11: 14-15 , evidence of reincarnation). 

May God bless the president, and prime minister of France, and all workers of the french government. 
May God bless the head, and all employees of DGSE. 
May God bless all citizens of France. 
May God forever bless King Clovis I, the first and everlasting King, and Commander In Chief, of France. 

Signed, 
C.I.O.W.

Comments