SOLAR ECLIPSE OVER PARTS OF ENGLAND, ON WEDNESDAY 12TH OF AUGUST 2026. BEFORE MY JULIUS CAESAR RELATED PUBLICATIONS, ON FRIDAY 14TH, OF AUGUST 2026.
A once-in-a-generation solar eclipse has now reached it's spectacular peak. 🌖☀️
The evening switched to darkness in seconds as Britain experienced its first solar eclipse in nearly three decades.
In Land’s End, the UK’s most southerly point, crowds fell silent in awe as 98.5% of the sun became covered by the moon. 😯
Hundreds excitedly gathered on a cliff top overlooking the Channel and Celtic sea ahead of the phenomenon.
Now the eclipse has peaked in the UK, the the sun is going to emerge from behind the moon over the next hour - as delighted crowds across the country take the memory of this special event home with them this evening.
By around 8:05pm the the sun should be completely visible again, shortly before it sets for the night.
I decided to share it here also, like I did on my Facebook page, before my Julius Caesar related posts.
However, here in my blog, I am posting it here, today 15th August 2026, after my Julius Caesar related posts, of 14th, August, 2026.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Comments