THE RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES: ARMY (GROUND FORCE), NAVY, AEROSPACE FORCES, AIR FORCE, AND SPACE FORCES.
The Russian Armed Forces, is divided into the above mentioned five branches.
The president of Russia, Vladimir Putin, is the present Commander In Chief, of the Armed forces.
The minister of Defense is: Andrey Belousov.
The Chief of the general staff is; Valery Gerasimov.
The present Commander In Chief, of the Army is: Colonel General Andrey Mordvichev.
The present Commander In Chief, of the Navy is: Admiral Aleksandr Moiseyev.
The present Commander In Chief, of the Aerospace forces is: Colonel General, Aleksandr Chayko.
The present Commander of the Air Force is: Lieutenant General Sergey Kobaylash.
Commander of the Space force is: Aleksandr Golovko.
Prince Riruk I, the prince of Novgorod, was born in 830 AD. He founded what we call Russia today, and ruled it, as the first Czar/Tsar, from 862 AD, until his death in 879 AD, for about seventeen (17) years.
He is the father of Russia, and lived for 49 years.
He remains the everlasting Czar/Tsar, and unofficial Commander In Chief, of Russia.
I was Riruk I, the Prince of Novgorod, and the first ruler or Czar/Tsar, of Russia. (Matthew 11: 14-15, is evidence of reincarnation).
Take a look at the numbers of the details of the life of Czar Riruk I, stated in this post, and you will see, the numbers of my date of birth in Nigeria, 30/8/1976.
Look at the numbers.
May God bless the Russian Armed Forces.
May God bless the Commander in Chief.
May God bless all the Chiefs, service C In C's, Commanders, of the branches of the armed forces, and all their personnel.
May God bless all the chaplains of the Russian armed forces.
May God bless all citizens of Russia.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Comments