ZHONGNANHAI:THE CHINESE PRESIDENTIAL AND PREMIER'S OFFICE COMPLEX, AND THE MINISTRY OF STATE SECURITY (THE FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE OFFICE).

ZHONGNANHAI:
THE CHINESE PRESIDENTIAL AND PREMIER'S OFFICE COMPLEX, AND THE MINISTRY OF STATE SECURITY (THE FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE  OFFICE).

Zhongnanhai, located in Beijing, houses the offices of the president of China, the premier of China, and the leadership of the Chinese communist party.  

The present President of China is; His Excellency Xi Jinping. 

The present Premier, or Prime Minister of China is; Li Qiang.  

The Chinese foreign intelligence agency is called, the ministry of state security (MSS). 
It is also located in Beijing.

Emperor Zheng Ying (Qin Shi Huang), was the founder, father, and the first Emperor of China. 

He was born, Feb 259 BC.
He died 12th July 210 BC.
He created, and ruled China from; 221 BC, till 210BC. 

He remains China's first and everlasting Emperor, Commander In Chief, and the August Visitor on earth. 
I was Emperor Zheng Ying, (Matthew 11: 14 - 15). And I am still Emperor of China. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.

Comments