MY 50TH BIRTHDAY MESSAGE, TO MY OVERSEAS DESCENDANTS, GOVERNMENTS, AND NATIONS.
(This post is also available on my blog:
ojejewilliam@blogspot.com)
I once heard a saying; hold on until I am fifty. The devil can not make me rich.
Every life has its purpose, some find theirs, and others just live theirs oblivious of it.
Just like the sequence of posts on my facebook, and blog, before my fiftieth birthday shows: once upon a time, I was in Asia, (Japan, China), Europe,(Greece, Italy, France, England, Russia, and Germany), North America, (United States of America), middle east,(Israel), and probably in other nations of the above continents, and ancient Egypt.
However this present life in Nigeria/black Africa, has its own purpose. And honestly speaking, I can't say why Nigeria. This means that there is no leakage of purpose. However my true life, (which is quite different, from what is out there in Nigeria), can give a clue.
Be that as it may, the most important message I want to pass across to everyone is that, most of what has happened here in Nigeria, and those still coming on the line, were all done, and accomplished, spiritually from above, and while I was in some of the above mentioned countries, THOUSANDS, and HUNDREDS, of years, before I was born in Nigeria, on the 30th of August 1976.
The little I write about here, which seems unbelievable to the common man, and woman, are just a bit of the wonders. They cut across, almost every facet of human life around the world, E.g, the recent solar eclipse of wednesday 12th August 2026, making of presidents of America, presidents of Nigeria, etc, the shaving of my hair with a razor for the first time, on the morning of my 50th birthday, etc, just to mention a few, were all done thousands, and hundreds, of years ago.
This life is my lowest on earth, thus far. Others have been royalty, wars, power, wealth, highest luxuries, etc. This can also change to the usual highest levels, overnight. Every life, has its purpose, and modus operandi.
It has been quite challenging, being the only human in the world, with an unchangeable physical human body, without knowing it for most part of my life. This body is a sign to show that I existed before everyone on earth (1st Corinthians 15:46). Also, living the pristine human life, has its own problems, of communication, and understanding. It is difficult to understand this difference between my life, and that of others, or even for others to know the differences.
Before I proceed any further, I wish to refer everyone to the picture I posted with this post. The painting/or drawing of King Offa I, sitting on his throne, with two pets beside him.
That photo, shows how I feel, most of the time here in Nigeria, since my reawakening process started, during which I realized the differences. And they can't understand why.
Let it be noted. that there is little knowledge in this part of the world, and where there is little knowledge, there is always little wisdom. Because wisdom comes from knowledge.
Wow! It's not easy enduring what I have to endure, due to these differences between me and them. The reasoning of these humans, causes a lot of problems, disgrace, slander, etc. I just try my best to ignore.
Don't believe anything about me, without confirmation from me. Most expect me to do what they do, serve what they serve, belong to what they belong to, which is impossible, except worshipping God. And another funny part is; they interpret my pristine human life, and actions, based on their pet/own understanding of life, and yet don't know how wrong they often are. But believing in the correctness of their thoughts, assumptions, conclusions, actions, etc. This often makes me laugh, while enduring the disgrace of their wrong reasoning, actions, and beliefs, 😀😁.
On my own part, since my reawakening process started, and I became aware of these differences between my life, and theirs, I have become withdrawn from the general public, family, friends, school mates, etc, to reduce points of conflicts, and unnecessary problems. Please know that the August Visitor, is different from all humans, even today as a black man on earth.
The death sentence should be passed, and executed, (legally, or by any means), on any one who extends racism to me.
Since I, Emperor Jimmu I of Japan, Emperor Zheng Ying of China, Emperor Julius Caesar of Rome/Italy, King Clovis I of France, King Offa I of England, Czar/Tsar Riruk I of Russia, King Otto I the great, of Germany/the holy roman Emperor, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild of Frankfurt Germany/Israel, President Thomas Jefferson of America, John Davison Rockefeller Snr of America, King Solomon of Israel, and King Zeus of Greece, is presently, a black man, rational thinking, should end racism.
Therefore, do not believe anyone, no matter who they may be, because, they are not like me, thus, they can't reason like me, they can't completely understand my life, they will never know why I do what I do, and why I do them the way I do, etc.
The potter, and his clay vessels, can never be the same. Please, take note of this fact.
I once heard a saying; hold on until I am fifty. Therefore, forgive every Nigerian, who have worked against my financial progress here in Nigeria, until I got to fifty.
However, destroy, kill and grind to dust, those who tried to kill, defraud, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, THOSE WHO WANT TO ENCROACH INTO OUR OVERSEAS FAMILY LIVES, GOVERNMENTS, ORGANIZATIONS, BUSINESSES, ARMED FORCES, HERITAGES, PRESIDENCIES, etc, because of my presence in Nigeria.
I forbid it, no matter who they are to me here in Nigeria.
I am not married here in Nigeria, and so there is no family here. Although, there is a girl, probably born for a divine purpose. She alone from Nigeria, will I introduce personally to you my descendants of my overseas nations, when I verify her.
I don't hate anyone, but I don't love anyone in Nigeria, enough to risk my overseas nations, descendants, governments/armed forces, businesses, organizations, etc.
Based on the aforesaid, destroy anyone from Nigeria, whether Nigerian family, friends, school mates, etc, who try to encroach, and those within our overseas nations, who may be assisting them. No matter who they may be.
Destroy them, even if they are presidents, etc, because they are aiding, and abetting fraud against me, my descendants, our nation, and collective interests.
E.g, are the mad, parasitic, gold digging, criminal minded, evil, lying, and mad/animalistic thinking cockroaches, of my federal government college port harcourt, 95 set mates. Imagine your school mates, trying to encroach and take over your businesses, organizations, even my government estates. These senseless, and ignorant mad thinking idiots, deserve to be slaughtered. Some Nigerian family members, are trying to toe that line. They should be severely dealt with too. They are thieves, and enemies.
I have said the following before, however let me say them one more time. I have never joined any secret society, confraternity, cult, and neither do I use Nigerian spiritualists, or mediums for whatever I do. (I joined the mass servers, legion of Mary, catholic youth organization, and the guild of Saint Anthony, during the late eighties, at Saint Michael's military catholic church, Tamandu barracks Apapa, Lagos state. Which is the Nigerian Army, Roman catholic Chaplaincy, headquarters parish. And also the Nigerian catholic students fellowship, when I was at Federal government college Sokoto, 1990.
Outside these catholic church religious organizations, nothing else, apart from professional bodies.
Also, I do not consider anyone in Nigeria, as my superior, boss, elder, mentor, leader, etc. This implies that, nothing, and no one in Nigeria, has power, or authority over me. E.g, the president is my official representative in my Aso Rock presidential Villa, the Military Service Chiefs, are my military representatives, and even the four Nigerian Roman Catholic Cardinals, know that they are not my superiors in the Roman Catholic Church, (I know two of them personally). I commend them for their humility.
Therefore ignore anything, and everything from Nigeria, ascribing superiority, authority, membership, fraternal allegiance, love, and whatever may be brandished, to encroach into our lives, governments/armed forces, businesses, organizations, etc., because no one in Nigeria has neither earned such privileges, nor can anyone ever deserve such privileges. What for?
We ought to help develop the nation Nigeria, and show them that all powers belong to God, and are with God, and that's all is to it.
All citizens of Greece, Israel, Japan, China, Italy, France, England, Russia, Germany, and America, ought to uphold the heritage, and greatness of our nations.
Therefore, any of our citizens who ignores the above, and brings disgrace to our government, nation, collective interests, and on me, Emperor Jimmu I, Emperor Zheng Ying, Emperor Julius Caesar, King Clovis I, King Offa I, Czar/Tsar Riruk I, King Otto I the great, the Holy Roman Emperor, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, President Thomas Jefferson, John Davison Rockefeller snr, King Solomon, King Zeus, and my humble self, should be considered an enemy of the state, and be treated accordingly, because I don't want to curse them.
Be informed, Japan is Emperor Jimmu I, China is Emperor Zheng Ying, Italy is Emperor Julius Caesar, France is King Clovis I, England is King Offa I, Russia is Czar/Tsar Riruk I, Germany is King Otto I the great, the Holy Roman Emperor, America is President Thomas Jefferson, and John Davison Rockefeller Snr, Greece is Zeus, and King Solomon is the true King of Israel, and he loves King David.
I, the August visitor, created, and ruled the above nations, and nurtured them. Therefore, now that I am in a rest or partial slumber mode, it is their duty to reciprocate. I guess that, what I call my degree of rest or partial slumber can not be completely understood by any human being. Because, no one has ever understood the full package, hence, the partial package, can only be imagined.
May God bless, all the above mentioned nations, and my descendants, and other ones not yet discovered.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Comments