MY 50TH BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS.
This post is also available on my Facebook:
Ojeje William Okoi.
I once heard a saying; hold on until I am fifty, the devil can't make me rich. .
Every life has its purpose, some find theirs, and others just live theirs oblivious of it.
Just like the sequence of posts before my fiftieth birthday shows, once upon a time, I was in Asia, (Japan, China), Eurooe,(Greece, Italy, France, England, Russia, and Germany, north America, (United States of America), middle east,(Israel), and most probably in ancient Egypt, etc. However this presemt life in Nigeria/black Africa, has its own purpose. And honestly speaking, I can't say why Nigeria. This means that there is no leakage of purpose. However my true life, (which is quite different, from the foolishness, animalism views, jealousy, hatred, and lies about me out there in Nigeria), can give a clue.
Be that as it may, the most important mesaage I want to pass across to everyone is that, most of what has happened here in Nigeria, and those on the line, were all done, and accomplished, spiritually from above, and during my days at the above mentioned nations, etc., THOUSANDS, and HUNDREDS of years, before I was born in Nigeria, on the 30th of August 1976.
The little I write about here, which seems unbelievable to the common man, and woman, are just a bit of the wonders, they cut across almost all facets of human life around the world, E.g, the recent solar eclipse of wednesday 12th August 2026, making of presidents of America, presidents of Nigeria, etc, businesses, the shaving of my hair with a razor on the morning of my 50th birthday, etc, just to mention a few, were all done thousands, and hundreds, of years ago.
This life is my lowest on earth, thus far. Others have been royalty, wars, power, wealth, highest luxuries, etc. This can change to the usual highest levels overnight. Every life, has its purpose, and way of life.
It has been quite challenging, being the only human in the world, with an unchangeable physical human body, without knowing, for most part of my life.
This body is a sign to show that I existed before everyone on earth (1st Corrinthians 15:46). Also, living the pristine human life, has its own problems, of communication, and undertanding. It is difficult to understand this difference between my life, and those of others, or even for others to know the differences.
Before I proceed any further, I wish to refer everyone to the picture I posted with this post. The painting/or drawing of King Offa 1, of England, sitting on his throne, with two pets beside him.
That photo, shows how I feel, most of the time here in Nigeria, since my reawakening process started, and I became aware of the differences between me, and other humans. And they can't understand why.
Let me start the core Nigerian messages, with the Nigerian armed forces.
On the 13th of November 2019, I went to deliver my letters to then military service chiefs, General Gabriel Olonisakin, Chief of Defence Staff, General Tukur Buratai, Chief of Army Staff, Vice Admiral Ibok-Ette Ekwe Ibas, Chief of Naval Staff, and Air Marshall Sadiq Abubakar, Chief of Air Staff, at the Nigerian Armed Forces headquarters complex, Abuja, where the Defense, Army, Navy, and Air Force, headquarters are located.
At Army headquarters, before accepting my letter, the soldier at the registry, scanned through the contents of the letter, and interrogated me.
He began by asking me, what I meant by: "I am also the unofficial Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, because, I am the August Visitor". He did a good job by asking, and I did a good job by explaining, and answering that question, and a few other ones, citing some events within the Army headquarters, and the Armed forces complex, which couldn't have happened, if I wasn't the unofficial C-In-C.
It was when he was convinced, that he accepted it, and appended the Army headquarters stamp, on my letter.
His name was Musa, I think a sergeant, or staff sergeant at the time. If he is still in service, I will like him to be shown, these build up posts to my birthday, showing my unofficial Commander In Chief status, of those ten nations, and the post about the recent solar eclipse, of wednesday 12th August 2026, which I wrote its book of numbers. Because he was eager to learn, what some of his generals knew about me.
This also applies to all officers, and men, of the armed forces. He should be promoted for what he did that day, together with his colleagues at, Defense, Navy, and Air Force, headquarters, if they are still in service. Let me add one more thing here. Nigeria, and the Nigerian Army, was created by the British colonial government, and since, I was King Offa I, the first, and everlasting King of England, I automatically remain the unofficial C-In-C, of the Nigerian Armed forces.
Also worthy of mentioning is General Aliyu Abdulkarim, of the Nigerian Army, he rendered excellent services to me. He deserves the peak of his military career, I would really be pleased.
May I use this opportunity, to commend all the service chiefs, generals, officers, and men of the armed forces, who have worked in the armed forces complex, for their good conducts towards me, since 2012/2013, or thereabout, when I started coming into the complex.
Nothing in Nigeria impresses me. Not even you the Nigerian reading this post.
Like wise, all I plan, write about, or venture into, is based on, the power of God/heaven, the ten nations, myself, and my overseas families.
And when it is pertaining to Nigeria, I add, MY Nigerian government, Armed Forces, police, judiciary, etc., to the above. Because I have authority over them.
I don't plan, or write hoping on any one of my families, friends, school mates, etc. in Nigeria. Can a lion hope on a rat? Can a human being hope on pets? That's how it is. For example, for the forth coming 2027 presidential and general elections, it is only them, that I have commissioned to handle it for me. Anything, or anyone Nigerian, that tries to meddle should be severely dealt with, as a fraudster, thief, gold digger, enemy of the state. No matter who it is, whether Nigerian family, Nigerian school mates, friends, etc.
I am writing this here to save lives, because of the prevailing foolishness, madness, ascribed to some criminals, gold diggers, and foolish imbeciles, claiming they are the ones I write about. What for? And who are they?They are just like pets to me, and too stupid, and useless, to even mingle with.
Nigerians, I am the August Visitor. Whenever I am around on earth, I am the head of everything. I own Nigeria, the government, the armed forces, the police, the three regions created by the British colonial masters, which have been converted into the states, and local government areas, of today, major businesses, such as oil companies, banks, multinational, and major Nigerian companies, ruling political parties, including the present one.
My dear Nigerians, from my experiences in this country, some citizens love to open their mouths to talk, and believe falsehood, without first, opening up their brains, to knowledge of the subject matter. And this has caused so many unnecessary problems.
From this post and other ones prior to this one, I have shown Nigerians that I am the unofficial president and Commander In Chief, of the Armed forces of Nigeria.
The problem is usually from ignorant idiots, who don't know, this national, and presidential secrets, fools, fraudsters, enemies, and criminals.
Therefore, I will advise all Nigerians to first open up their brains to knowledge, and truth, by confirming from the present President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and other past presidents, military heads of state, such as: General/President Olusegun Obasanjo rtd, General Ibrahim Babangida rtd, General Abdulsalam Abubakar rtd, President Goodluck Jonathan, some military service Chiefs, and the Directors of Nigerian Army/Armed forces chaplains, before opening up their mouths to utter ignorant nonsense, and contending a truth they don't know, hence, risking their lives in the process.
Henceforth, killings should start for offenders, whose hobby is taking me for granted, due to their ignorance, and planning evil in the process, instead of running away from the dangerous consequences, of being around me for such reasons.
The president, governors, family members, friends, associates, and dependants of the president, governors, and key top government functionaries, you all are suppose to see me as your Aso Rock presidential Villa landlord, and state government houses/governors office landlord, and father of the nation, president, and governors. And also as your partner in progress, etc, and not as contenders, or anything else. Therefore, wherever you are, any one that does anything evil, and negative, against me, you also, should considered such a person, an evil. And you ought to react, because, some of such evil acts against me, are done because of my role in granting the success of the president, governors, their governments, and the ruling party. This is a warning to be taken seriously.
This also applies to politicians, of the ruling party, and others.
The above should also apply to all military Generals, officers, and other ranks, of the Armed forces. I am their five star General, and:
"Victory is from God Alone".
" Onward Together".
"Willing Able Ready".
Therefore, no service personnel, is greater than me. And since they are your dear spouses, parents, friends, associates, relatives, dependants, you owe them a duty to also protect, care, ward off, and destroy my evil enemies, and never to be part of the evil, or contenders.
The police, and paramilitary agencies, should take a cue from that of the military, above. Louis Edet house, police headquarters is also on my shoulder, and the Inspector General of police is my sub ordinate.
For religious leaders, those who don't know me, should learn from those who do. There is a prayer that goes; let thy will be done O lord.
I have no problems with the Roman Catholic clergy. They were the first Christian church, and have been around long enough, to know about my presence, in any manner, and life. Muslims, your Sultan is beneath me. Fortunately, the present one, is a retired Nigerian Army General.
The whole land called Nigeria, is my territory. All powers of the traditional rulers are my territorial, and spiritual sub-ordinates. Therefore, the Royal highnesses, their families, communities, and all their loved ones, are also bound to protect, and ward off enemies of the August Visitor, whenever I am in their territories. And not be my enemies, or contenders of powers. E..g, Obong of Calabar, Oba of Benin, Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Obi of Onitsha, Obol lopon of Ugep, Obol lopon of Mkpani, Obol/obol lopon of Aduma, Olu of Warri, Tor Tiv, Emir of Kano, Emir of Zaria, Shehu of Borno, Emir of Moriki, Emir of Gwandu, etc.
All university confraternities, cults,etc.,
be notified that all your founders and leaders, are all beneath me. Including people such as Prof Wole Shoyinka, late Bolaji Carew (may his soul RIP), Odi, and all the other founders of the confraternities, cults, and their national leaders.
Therefore let no member cause me any problem. Even if I, or my government, armed forces, police, CIA, etc, should kill anyone of you, I don't have any case to answer. Never the less, I have so many of them as acquaintances, and I have always been at peace with them. Moreover, don't forget that you operate in my country. And all your spiritual powers, are far beneath me.
Even from the human point of view, can your spiritual powers stand, those of my ten nations?
All evil spiritualists all over the country, be informed that even the powers of the devil are useless where I am. He is a non entity to me. I don't need your services. All powers belongs to God.
Nigerian family: When I acquired Nigeria, the present Nigerian family, were not my family, and were not part of the core planners who created Nigeria for me. Therefore, the Nigerian family, don't have the right to decisions, concerning my Nigeria, and the agencies of government, and my life.
Warrant officer Richard Bassey Okoi, don't ever get involved in any project, I venture into. Relatives and of Bassey and my dear Juliana, should also take note. Through me, you can have whatever position you need, but not on your own, or as a family entity with right to power without my approval. Some of the family members are becoming fraudsters, and tools bribed and used by external thieves, fraudsters, and enemies. Some have become blinded by envy for my power, that they want to take over from me. With what power? Can a rat take over from a lion? Death is always leading them on. E.g, during my December 2025 Christmas visit to my maternal village, I met one of such idiots in the village. She lives in Abuja, and she doesn't know anything about me, and doesn't know how much I dislike her kind of useless human beings. Her foolish, envy, fraudulent plan, was that she, and her mother, will be the ones to take over. She is a thief, criminal, and evil to me. Thus; she and her own family are forever dead to me.
Does my government, power, authority, etc, belong to the Nigerian family, her father, or mother? From the first day I saw that disgusting girl, I saw foolishness, primitiveness, illiteracy, and a poor person, whom fraudsters would love to use, around, and against me for a fee. Later on, I noticed her criminality by association, and fraud by natural inclination. It didn't bother at all, because only the fools, and useless people like her, will believe her lies, and madness. I was disgusted, and left the village to my mother's sister place, until she travelled back to Abuja.
Someone who doesn't even know what life is, without education, morality, laden with poverty, and Abuja village life, wants to take over from me, and replace my mother with her own mother. Under normal circumstances, it is case of death of mother, and daughter.
I don't care about idiots like them. She is a typical case of those useless people around you, who want to be respected, or rise high, by using someone else who is a star, and bringing down the star in the process.
The point is this, it is the family that owns, and does the work, from overseas, that have the right, and not the Nigerian ones.
Most of the Nigerian family members, are the opposite of my King Solomon life. They lack wealth, and wisdom.
The controversy between the so called u and in, is an unnecessary problem, I don't want, around me.
I can never condone illiteracy, and poverty. And education which I so dearly love, should not have a secret cult/confraternity tag to it. I am higher than it, and most of you work for my businesses.
As I write this post, I am only present in Nigeria physically, however, my body, and soul are already out of Nigeria.
Finally because of the blight to my hard earned reputation, by people I didn't know were homosexuals, e.g, osu charles erijo, ebibio spiff, etc, who were my school mates, and friends. Homosexuals should stay away from me. I don't want to be friends with anyone of them. To prevent another smear of my reputation, like the above mentioned, and other idiots have done.
May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless the president, and government of Nigeria.
May God bleas the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
May God bless all Nigerians, and the police and other paramilitary agencies.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Comments