THE ARMED FORCES COMPLEX: DEFENCE, ARMY, NAVAL, AIR FORCE, HEADQUARTERS, OF NIGERIA.
The Nigerian Armed Forces, comprises the Nigerian army, the Nigerian Navy, and the Nigerian Air force.
The headquarters of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Defence, is located at the Armed Forces Complex, in Area ten, Abuja.
The President, is the Commander In Chief, of the Armed Forces.
The present one is: Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The Minister of Defence of Nigeria is: General C.G. Musa (rtd).
The Chief of Defence Staff is: General Olufemi Oluyede.
The Chief of Army Staff is: Lieutenant General Waidi Shaibu.
The Chief of Naval Staff is: Vice Admiral Idi Abbas.
The Chief of Air Staff is:
Air Marshal Sunday Aneke.
I remain the unofficial Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, because I am the August Visitor, King of England, and unofficial founder of Nigeria.
Unlike the Great 8 (G8), nations, Greece, and Israel, I have not ruled Nigeria before its creation in 1914, by the British colonial government, through Lord Lugard.
However, I was, and still is King Offa I, of England, the first and everlasting King of England.
Therefore, Nigeria was created by my British agents, and added to my commonwealth of nations, in honour of me, their King, and (_ _ _), King Offa I.
I was also, John Davison Rockefeller Snr, the American oil tycoon, and business man, who founded Standard oil, which later gave birth to international oil companies like, Mobil, Exxon, Chevron, Conoco Philips, etc.
Interestingly, in 1914, John Davison Rockefeller, was still alive, and was seventy five years old, at the time. The oil business was extended to other parts of the world, by creating new countries in oil rich regions, such as Nigeria 1914, Saudi Arabia 1932 (Aramco), which was part of the Ottoman empire, etc.
The attached picture of Aso Rock Presidential Villa, shows overwhelming evidences that the presidential villa, is my property, just like Nigeria itself.
It was built in my honour, as the King of England, and August Visitor, of the G8 nations, Greece, Israel, and probably others.
I saw this photo of Aso Rock Presidential Villa, for the first time, a few days ago, on the 7th of October 2026 to be precise. When I searched google, for pictures for this post/publication.
And lo, and behold, I was pleasantly surprised, when I took a look at the beautiful picture, of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, at 3 arms zone, Asokoro, Abuja.
Wow!!! it was fascinating, seeing my ancient August Visitor names, all over the architectural design, and landscape, of the Presidential Villa, including my present Nigerian names, whose abbreviations, C.I.O.W., I use as my signature. 😃😁😃😀.
This clearly shows, whose property it is, and who the present, and everlasting unofficial President,, and unofficial Commander In Chief, of Nigeria is.
This is the reason, I am the principal determinant, of who can live in my Presidential Villa, as president of my Nigeria, especially since 2007. Including the first Niger Delta president of Nigeria.
And for 2027, I have stated my choice candidate, and party. The others are just politicking.
MY TEASER:
Take a good look at the picture of Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
From the dome at the top of the centre, of the building, at the point where the left and the right sections of the building join together; to the end of the left hand side of it, is the shape of the letter; C.
From the point where the C shape of the left hand side, meets the central road, to the entrance of the Villa, with the dome above, is the letter i.
The round shape, that looks like a water fountain, along the central road, is the letter; O.
And the road from the right, and left, that meets at the central road, down to the entrance of the Villa, is the letter;
W.
This are the initials of my Nigerian names, without a surname. C.I.O.W. (Chibuzor, Igwe Ojeje William),
Commander.
In Chief.
Of the.
World.
Now, take a look a the crest of a Toyota car.
Follow the same method I illustrated above, in getting my initials, C.I.O.W., from the Aso Rock Presidential Villa photo. You will clearly see the same C.I.O.W., in the Toyota crest.
Also check the crest of other car manufacturers, around the world. They bear some other ancient signatures. 😁😃😀😀
You see, when, you are the biggest oil business man in the world, you also ought to have investments, scientific research, and businesses, that would help you sell more oil, all over the world.
The Aso Rock Presidential Villa, is located in the three arms zone of Abuja, the federal capital territory. Let it be noted that the birth mark on my right shoulder/top right arm, is like the number 3, facing down. See attached photo.
Likewise, the selfie taken in front of the parlour gate of the Villa, and attached with this post, shows the shape of the Aso Rock, in the background, as almost being the exact replica, of the shape of the birth mark, on my right shoulder/top right arm.
The irony of the whole matter is that, I have such a presidential villa, and yet, I have not been invited for a visit, and I am often plaqued, with accommodation problems in Abuja. While working to determine, who occupies the presidential Villa, Even today, as I write this post/publication, from Lagos state. 😃
What a life! and mission! In Nigeria.
Finally, I wish to warn some ignorant individuals, who foolishly believe that, my Aso Rock Presidential Villa, is their father's, or family owned, and thus tend to contend power with me.
This is suicidal, to your whole family. It's pure insanity. Did your father, or family, tell you that he or they were the owner? Especially the so called Mr. First son. First son of who? You better stop fooling yourself, and misleading, and ruining your equally ignorant family members.
You all have better get knowledge, and desist from your foolish, and ignorant self deception.
I was, Emperor Jimmu 1 of Japan, Emperor Zheng Ying of China, Emperor Julius Caesar of Rome/Italy, King Clovis I of France, King Offa I of England, Czar/Tsar Riruk I of Russia (the Prince of Novgorod), King Otto I the great, the Holy Roman Emperor, Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, President Thomas Jefferson of the United States of America, John Davison Rockefeller Snr of the United States of America, King Solomon, the 3rd King of Israel, Zeus of Greece, etc, the August Visitor from above, and all these were incorporated into the design of my Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
I am a five star General and (_ _. _), of the Armed Forces. What's your father's, or family rank, or history?
My governments, organisations descendants, etc, built it for me, and filled the whole Presidential Villa, with my August Visitor names, and my Nigerian names.
Who built it for your father, family, and yourselves?
Based, on the aforesaid, I hope you all can understand why no one, or anything from, or in Nigeria, can ever be my equal, or superior. Therefore, I hereby sign the death sentence of any idiot overseas, who tells lies, and rubbish, about anyone, or anything, in Nigeria, being equal, or greater than me, if they don't stop their defamatory madness.
And for those who have been wondering what I have been up to, and my purpose of relocating to Abuja, since 2011, well now you know. If I want to be president of Nigeria, who can stop me? I have finished all the connections, and work needed to be president, and the key is already in my pocket. However, I have other plans, of a broader global perspective. Going forward, I will just continue being the King maker, together with my relevant ones. Someone worthy, will take that personal presidency of mine.
It is getting too long, let me wrap it up here.
May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless the President, and Commitment In Chief of Nigeria.
May God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces,, and may the souls of the fallen heroes, rest in perfect peace.
May God bless all Nigerians.
May God bless me.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Comments