UNITY DAY OF GERMANY 2026.

UNITY DAY OF GERMANY 2026. 

Happy unity day celebration to the federal republic of Germany. 

Today 3rd of October, commemorates the official reunification of West, and East Germany, in 1990. 

The division into West, and East Germany, was a fall out of the defeat, and occupation of Germany, in the second world war. by Russia, and America/allied forces. The West, and East, were ruled by America, and Russia, respectively.

May this day of glad tidings, in the history of  Germany, be one of immense treasure.

Happy celebrations.  May Germany, forever remain one united country for all Germans. 

May God bless the federal republic of Germany. 
May God bless the president, chancellor, and all government officials of Germany 
May God bless the Armed Forces of Germany. 
May God bless the descendants of King Otto I the great, the Holy Roman Emperor, and Joint Emperor Otto II. 
May God bless the descendants of Izaak Elchanan Bacharach Rothschild, the first known Rothschild, who started the Rothschild family, in Frankfurt, Germany. 
May God bless all citizens of Germany.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
King Otto I the great of Germany, the Holy Roman Emperor.

Comments