THE JOURNEY TO APC, [PART 2] THE LAGOS STORY.

THE JOURNEY TO APC: part 2. The Lagos story 2010-2011.

On saturday the 15th (or a few days earlier) of may 2010, i went to ladipo market (off apapa-oshodi express way), and sold my phone, in other to raise funds for the moves to the lagos chapter of pdp.
On sunday the 16th of may 2010, from the proceeds, i attended mass at saint Michael's military catholic church, tamandu barracks, apapa. I was residing in iyana ejigbo, at the time. After mass, i exchanged pleasantries with my parishioners, such as the Parish Priest, rtd General L.S. Ajiborisha, Mrs Ayo Vaughn, the Momohs, the Hogan Bassey, etc., because it is a small parish. After mass, i went to the house of Mrs Ayo Vaughn, whose husband is also a general. She was my major reason for coming there for mass. I remembered, some words she wrote on a cardboard paper, as part of her condolence message, when my mother died in 2003. The words touched me so much back then, so i decided to visit and remind her of those words, because my family was my motivation for the moves. For financial empowerment.

On Tuesday the 18th of may 2010, i went to the office of pdp in lagos state, to start my moves. I had a meeting with the state chairman Mr. Setonji Koshedo, the admin secretary Mr. Babajide, and a certain Mr. Tony. I told them my purpose and my reasons. They all welcomed the idea, and we exchanged contacts. I remember meeting some of the governorship aspirants, such as Ade Dosunmu the eventual winner, Femi Pedro former deputy governor of lagos, Seriki house of reps, etc., i wrote an agreement letter, for a sum of 100 billion naira, after the success, i dropped it on the desk of The chairman.

After this move, i told Professor Attahiru Jega, a.k.a Mustapha, after he was appointed as the national chairman of Inec, also I informed, president Ebele Goodluck Jonathan aka Ebele, asking both of them to carry it out for me. I made this request because i was behind their rise and appointment to their offices. It was just natural for them to reciprocate.

In march 2011, i travelled to Rivers state and cross river state to see both governors. Rivers failed, but in cross river i met the chief security officer to the governor, a certain Mr. Arikpo. While on the trip, i also met another governorship candidate, Usani Uguru Usani. I was in calabar, on the 2nd of april 2011, when the elections were suppose to hold, Inec postponed the general elections to 9th april 2011. A towns man, brother, and friend of mine, who was an aspirant for the state house of assembly, came over to calabar from our village, he gave me some money, with which i paid my fare back to lagos. He is Honorable Eteng Jones Williams, and he is the present speaker of cross river state house of assembly.

On the day the lagos state governorship results were announced, Acn were announced winners. I was shocked at such show of ingratitude. It was possible, i had been doing it with Professor Maurice Iwu a.k.a Mike, Prof Jega's predecessor. I called Jega, he said Ebele refused the night before, he deceived him with wrong reasons. I called Ebele, he said he had to improvise because the north were not willing to support him, by making a deal with ACN in the south west, to the detriment of pdp. I didn't believe him, because i had taken care of the north for him.

At this point, i told him to get out of Aso rock presidential villa, because i didn't come to Nigeria for disrespect.

The next day, Azubuike aka, General Azubuike Ihejirika,(who was the Chief of Army staff at the time) called me and asked what happened, because i had briefed him about my lagos moves. I told him what i heard from both president Ebele and Inec chairman. He replied, Ojeje don't worry we will deal with it, or something like that. Also, I called a friend, Mohammed who was also a service chief, he ended our conversation with the words, who is Ebele?

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje Okoi.
C.I.O.W.

Comments