THE JOURNEY TO APC, [PART 5] BACK TO LAGOS FOR ELECTIONS AND VICTORY.

THE JOURNEY TO APC: (part 5) Back to Lagos for elections and victory.

I arrived lagos on 31st of december 2014.

Elections were postponed.

I went to lagos state office of pdp, where the state chairman, whom i had met at the chairman's office, at the party's national headquarters in abuja, during the tenure of Ahmadu Adamu Muazu, asked me, " how do we help Apc win?" I guess that was the message he was given at the national headquarters in abuja, where i had met him (remember my letter to Ahmadu Adamu Muazu). I guess, it was also the mood of pdp in the entire south west region, in response to president Ebele Jonathan's betrayal of the party in the region in 2011. I had to give in to their own way of pay back, and Apc won. (I went early to mass in church the day after the governorship elections in lagos, and i kept changing seats, before mass started. Apc! Change!) Bode who had come to me in abuja, before the apc governorship primaries in 2014, was announced winner as governor Ambode of Apc/lagos.

Day of presidential election, i got to my polling unit at arakan barracks, apapa. Visited and spent some time with a certain soldier Bala, his wife Asabe, and kids, who have been neighbors and friends of ours in the barracks, at block B9, I believed he was also Buhari.

Later on, i went to block A1, my former block of residence, to say hello to my former neighbors.

After casting my vote, i made a phone call to Mustapha Yushau aka Professor Attahiru Jega, the national chairman of the independent national electoral commission, informing him that i had voted, but it was not a serious exercise, he knows what to announce, based on our fight and struggles since 2011. After the incident in 2011, caused by Ebele Jonathan, i called him, and swore in hausa saying walahi talahi, i will not take it lightly with Ebele.

Prof Jega, announced the presidential election result in favor of Apc/Muhammadu Buhari, with a total vote of 15, 424, 921.

A journey which started on the weekend of 15th may 2010, ended with the announcement of about 15 million votes in favor of a new president, Muhammadu Buhari of Apc, the figures are also linked to the tax identification number ( TIN: 15382107-0001) of my company, Julio Rock Nigeria Limited.

This makes me one of the very few who knows and understands what Apc is, and the real reasons. I wasn't involved in the details, i was the lead man/plotter, others followed. All i needed to do was to give directives with my authority, and expect it executed by my subordinates, without suffering any consequences whatsoever.

Not every move i made, was recorded in these posts, the journey to apc, for want of space and time. There were many other contributors, some of whom i do not even know them, e.g., world leaders, such as Queen Elizabeth ll, she is part of my grand father's household, and a friend Tobore, i kept contact, World economic forum 2014, Sultan of Sokoto, etc., but most of the key ones have been mentioned. I remain grateful for the support.

The major reason for these posts, the journey to Apc, is because my REASON for all the struggles, financial empowerment has not been met, and i am angry. I am aware that financial provisions were made for me, but it is yet to get to me, in the way i will understand. I am very angry, this is just one step.

I am different, use methods that can be understood by me, not animalism. I don't fear anyone or organisation, efcc, police, etc., it is my government, it is my nation, i deserve payment of my royalty for creation. Those who don't like it should look for another country or planet.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William
C.I.O.W.

Comments